for On The Outside Looking In

4/12/2019 c1 Kimesita
Very interesting perspective!
1/17/2019 c1 5CrimeStopper136
that was such a cool perspective, I really liked seeing them from the outside. it would be so cool to see his reaction once she becomes MSec, and if they meet again after the kids. :)
12/8/2018 c1 13queen-bess-mccord
This was heartbreaking but also incredibly endearing to read. Loved it. Thank you for writing x
12/4/2018 c1 29Teaismyqueen
Wow, this is brilliant. It’s so interesting to see Henry and Elizabeth from afar. Well done xx
12/4/2018 c1 14lil'mousie323
Wow! What a wonderful story! I really love the perspective being told from a guy who wanted her, but she didn’t return the feelings in the long run. Great job!
12/2/2018 c1 Guest
This was absolutely beautiful. I would love to know what Nick thinks when he learns that Elizabeth has been chosen to be the Secretary of State. Regardless of whether you choose to write another chapter or not,I loved this story. Thanks for writing!
12/1/2018 c1 Guest
I really felt for Nick. I love the way you describe Henry and Elizabeth from an outside perspective!
12/1/2018 c1 Guest
This was very interesting and I liked it. Great job!
12/2/2018 c1 32lizandhenry
I really like this concept! I think I’d like to know how he feels when he sees her on tv as Secretary of State and if he is happy now or if he ran into her again at some point in her life.
12/2/2018 c1 13SALLYSAYSRELAX
Wow, this was so beautiful. To see their love from this POV is awesome. Would love for them to meet again when she's secretary of state :-)
12/1/2018 c1 952queens1prince
I love the unique perspective you've offered here. it's intriguing and well written. Thank you.
12/1/2018 c1 2mobazan27
I have to admit that even though I never thought either one was a virgin, it was...odd thinking of them with others.
I felt the same way when the episode with Henry’s ex aired.
The story was well written. Thank you ?
12/1/2018 c1 1aprilroberta
Omg I am so happy I bullied you into reading that other fic because this is even better! The voyeuristic point of view into how their relationship is seen is such an interesting perspective! I love love love this sooooo much! I am so happy you wrote it, it's amazing!
12/1/2018 c1 Spamez
This is so great! I wonder what Nick thinks now seeing her o the news as Secretary of State
12/1/2018 c1 24Laineyvb131
This is really good! I love the perspective you took yet still gave us a glimpse into Elizabeth, and then Elizabeth and Henry’s relationship, all without using their POV. That’s hard to do, and you did it well.