for Universum: 190th Hunger Games

12/17/2018 c1 24HogwartsDreamer113
Welcome back!
I wonder why Hayes is dead to his mother, the president? What did he do that was so bad?
I'm excited to see you revamp this!
12/2/2018 c1 1ifyouseekamyyy
Ooh, I can’t wait! I just sent you a PM. I’m v excited for this!
12/1/2018 c1 9HoppsHungerfan
Hey hey you're back! The headcanon is definitely going to be hard to get used to but I can't wait to participate regardless. I hope for you to use my tribtues again.
This fanfiction is definitely a complicated one but I intend to look through it and enjoy it! sEriously this writing is dang great! I hope that Kaede and Rhodium are used again. I hope the president gets what's coming for him
Hopping out
Hopps
12/1/2018 c1 10goldie031
Ooo, exciting to see this up again! I wonder how this subplot is going to play into things now... I'll be shooting you a PM shortly. Excited to see what happens!
12/1/2018 c1 12IVolunteerAsAuthor
I loved that you redid this. The idea of a plague is fun! I mean obviously it’s not fun but it’s not something widely seen on this site. I love the idea is what I mean!

Can’t wait for you to use my baby again!
12/1/2018 c1 16TheEngineeringGames
I'm glad to see you're back with this! The plague subplot is really unique and I was super excited about it for Toxic and I'm still excited about it now! Already I can see an improvement over the original with this. I'm very interested in the new headcanons that you have and it should make things interesting, especially with how much the career system has changed up.

I'm super curious about what they're doing with the people who have the plague - maybe they're creating a cure or maybe they're trying to figure out how the disease works to use it as a biological weapon against any District that dares to rebel. Either way, it's going to be a fun subplot!

I'll be sending you a PM shortly! Can't wait to be part of this :)