for A Series of Various Fun Details

9/17/2019 c65 6Cheryblosom-chan
Dear god Violet. I can't be on your side if you punch someone who doesn't deserve it. Especially if that someone is Fiona.
8/29/2019 c64 16JustVilda Potter
The stories you write are amazing, and you write the characters so well! Unfortunately though, I have to add a "but".
I really think you should try and work on where you put dots and commas. The placement of those can either ruin a story, or make it twice as good.
8/19/2019 c1 dilpickke8
I’m so hooked! Just needs to post more!
3/5/2019 c1 Guest
I am so ready for more amazing writing and I loved the work and effort you have put into your writing so it makes sense and flows well.
2/13/2019 c50 6Cheryblosom-chan
Duncan is such a sweetheart
2/12/2019 c48 Cheryblosom-chan
Quigley's massive ego will be his downfall. I love it.
2/9/2019 c39 Guest
Chapter 38: I am literally and figuratively crying
2/9/2019 c44 Cheryblosom-chan
Klaus you're not subtle about your feelings for Isadora. You're so adorably shy and awkward that it's very obvious and she loves you too! Just stutter through it! She thinks it's cute when you're all frazzled!
2/9/2019 c9 that.trashy.shipper
THE FEELSSSS
2/4/2019 c41 Cheryblosom-chan
There is no evidence, or implications, in the books or the show of the Baudelaires and the Quagmires being related. I had to argue with someone about this recently so this was just honestly the worst one so far for me. However, the Quagmires are implied to be related to the Denouements, because Dewey mentions that triplets run in the family, and on Mrs. Quagmire's Snicket wiki bio it says she is implied to be related to the Denouements. (It doesn't say the same for Mr. Quagmire so the relation is meant to be on their mother's side.) They're not related. They're not implied to be related.
2/1/2019 c37 Hannah Friend
Can you do a shot were the Baudelaires and Quagmires find out they’re cousins
1/30/2019 c37 Hannah Friend
Ok so I was wonder if u would add on to chapter 36...
Setting: 3 years later
Kladora is doing the same thing as in 36
Duncan and Violet are engaged
And Quigley and Fiona are getting serious
But the story should be that one day while Sunny is away and all the couples are having fun.(If u know what I mean.) and a letter comes as a ring of the door bell comes. They all rush down in robs (because).The mail man gives them the letter and when they open it find out that the Quagmires and Baudelaires are cousins. Everyone freaks out and is a little grossed out bet they all eventually get over it and live there lives together.
1/30/2019 c37 AnMalMal
Omg OMG OMG OMG OMG! I love chapter 36 RHANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for taking my suggestion by the way my name is Malmal
1/29/2019 c35 Guest
Chapter 33 made me cry I was not ready to lose Violet and so young
1/30/2019 c38 Cheryblosom-chan
Good guy Fernald! I love that he had a heart all along!Wish this had happened in the books...
26 Page 1 2 Next »