for Our Journey in Kalos

1/12/2019 c1 Bchange
What exactly is “athro”?
12/7/2018 c1 Fire4Heaven
[there is a bully spamming review sections screaming no the sun doesn’t shine whenever certain people, including myself, say literally anything at all. They also harass users through private messages when such user’s don’t listen to them, or when they take too long to respond.]

Utter nonsense. They have been told by the admins to stop with that lie but of course they keep going on about it.
12/2/2018 c1 AshxSeleneWriter
Also, politely posting this separately as a guest review so you can remove it via the review moderation feature if you’d rather not have this here. Only someone purposefully trying to ruin a review section would hold a review conversation through signed reviews, which you cannot delete.

Fair warning: there is a bully spamming review sections screaming no the sun doesn’t shine whenever certain people, including myself, say literally anything at all. They also harass users through private messages when such user’s don’t listen to them, or when they take too long to respond. If you’d rather avoid that, my profile has a link to a list that names all this user’s sockpuppets. From there you can then block them all. Please don’t be discouraged if they start drama. The rest of the fandom is relatively well-behaved aside from them. :)
12/2/2018 c1 13Blades of Chance
[Hi! How it’s going? I wish to offer a little constructive advice on this story. However, if you disagree with anything that I’m about to say, that’s completely fine. It’s entirely up to you on what you want to do with my feedback. :)

All this feedback is terrible and bad.

[You should separate your author’s notes with horizontal lines]

You author notes are bold and with it seperated from the story already.

Numbers less then 13 are not written out as letters.

Also please block them.
12/2/2018 c1 AshxSelene Writer

You should separate your author’s notes with horizontal lines. You can do this via the on-site editor in the Document Manager.

In prose, numbers less than 13 are supposed to be written out with letters.

There really isn’t much to comment on this chapter. I know you said that this was just supposed to be an introduction, but this still feels insubstantial. Remember that your first chapter is your big chance to hook your reader. You don’t have to put all your cards on the table, but you do want to have something to show.
12/2/2018 c1 20Fenghuang0296
Can't really say a lot about an introduction. But in most cases,always put the written form of a number, 'one'. I know I told you then in PM already, but I'm putting it here too to be sure you won't forget. Other than that, it's too early for me to say much. I like Titania, though. Kind of surprised she doesn't casually use telekinesis; I fully expected her to instantly psychicly style Kenzie's hair. Might want to consider that.
Keep going!