FanFiction.Net
for Return of the Dragons

1/24 c7 3WhiteElfElder
I wonder what Harry will do with his new partner when he has to return to Hogwarts for the next event?
1/24 c2 WhiteElfElder
I am wondering if there is no basilisk venom or phoenix tears in Harry's blood? would Harry be able to use the Sword of Griffindor for his artifact?
10/28/2022 c7 heffronma5
I would like it greatly if you could write the next instalment of this wonderful story.

Thank you in advance.

- Mark A Heffron ( Plymouth, UK ) -
10/8/2022 c7 Nathair1
interesting story, so far

when are you planning to add more chapters to this story?
3/7/2022 c7 StrongGuy159
Cool story continue please.
4/8/2021 c2 Sifo-Dyas
Steven? Really? That's the name you use?
11/30/2020 c7 Tsukoblue
When will this story be updated?
10/22/2020 c7 Guest
Great story
8/5/2020 c7 AnimeGoji91
Please continue this story please because I what to see more chapters of this story and also what going to happened our heroes and what the wizards are planning on Harry and what about Devils and Angels are planning about and What Harry and his new family are take on Wizards and what about Voldemort what his plan!? And Please continue this story please!?
3/31/2020 c7 saraloche98
You to continue
2/9/2020 c4 PurpleArrowhead
I thought it was ketchup you were good with
12/9/2019 c1 30DalkonCledwin
That was a bit confusing due to the fact that you had multiple dialogues going on in the same paragraph. But overall the first chapter was good.
11/25/2019 c7 4BROMBROS
I'm enjoying this mix of D&D has a player and a Dungeon Master, within this crossover of Highschool DxD and Harry Potter. I truly hope this story continues, for I enjoy a good journey within stories.
10/22/2019 c7 76Perseus12
Marvelous story and I love it! *Thumbs UP!* Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
9/29/2019 c7 Razorbeast