for Re:Zero-Spartan III

5/12 c14 8UndeadLord22
Damn it, I really like how this kind of plot is going. I WANT MORE DAMN IT! MORE LIKE THIS!
5/12 c5 UndeadLord22
Never had I read a fic that involves in fatshaming a Spartan. Damn hilarious
4/16 c17 Guest
u dead bro?
3/23 c17 Destoyer78901
Gonna be completely honest, I would much rather read the crack fest of the last 2 (real) chapters, other than that I enjoy reading this and keep up the good work.
3/4 c9 Guest
Wtf
12/24/2020 c17 Guest
More please!
12/10/2020 c17 UwU
amazing story I hope you continue with it soon c:
10/18/2020 c17 Earlynickname
Come on bro, this is so good.
8/12/2020 c1 nilsrisch184
B213 didn't spend most of his life making entire rebellions and insurrectionists disappear just to waste his time fighting weaklings.

You have to read Sixs Name backwards

Btw do you know why Six is called Six? 3126
7/30/2020 c17 Rathaloski Navki Suvru
Pls update
7/29/2020 c17 6Exorelix
I don't really like the way you portrayed Six's personality as kind of an asshole, but I do like the direction this story is going. And knowing Six is gonna be unstoppable is hella fun, I mean being a Spartan is already a cheat by itself, but having the power to cheat death and not fear it? It's like playing the actual games!
7/22/2020 c14 ScoutB312
Dude Shootings Happen All The Time Its just they only care about rich people so read anyways and screw sjw warnings who cares p.s.
7/22/2020 c12 Diarmuid
Dude continue the story of the underrated marine who was with Johnson since harvest
7/22/2020 c17 Diarmuid
Not going to lie mate its well...IT'S VERY GOOD I LIKE HOW SIX ACTS IT MAKES SENSE SIX IS A O.N.I ASSASSIN SO IT MAKES SENSE HOW HE AIN'T NO KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR
7/24/2020 c14 xionrabbit
I gotta say, this is by far the funniest chapter I've read in this website. I was dying the moment he started T-bagging the snow to summon the Pillar of Autumn hahaha by far my favorite moment in the story. I'd say the first chapter is better than the 2nd tho, I would love to see more hilarious shit like this instead of the serious stuff in the 2nd chapter. Thanks for making me laugh.
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »