for Shield's Thoughts

1/3 c1 Guest
The story was great and honestly I'd read it again just to see how much your tenno was forced to grow and find her place at Anaris's side and her place in the system.
3/6/2019 c1 Unca Bob
I like it. The lives of the Tenno, the lives they choose to have, are such a fascinating well of possibilities. Very well done.
12/25/2018 c1 Yril
It’s sweet. Love it lots, maybe you could do another? Longer too please, cant get enough
12/17/2018 c1 OptimusMaximusAuthor
Bravo! It's nice seeing a story focused on someone other than the main protagonist, it opens a lot of potential for character growth that sometimes ends up overshadowed in favor of "The Chosen One" or other plot developments. It's also nice, as someone somewhat invested in Warframe's story, to explore the perspective of Tenno who can't (due to their nature) experience the main story quests. Kudos for nailing atmosphere and character! The only gripe I have with this is the ending; it makes this a set up for a love story that seems underdeveloped and a little forced. Although, with that said, there is an intriguing way that this could evolve into a story that's very much worth it. It looks like you could leave things off here, but a continuation would help solidify the ending.

No matter what though, you definitely have my follow.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service