for The Gift of Life

6/14 c1 1ZadArchie
I found this one…interesting, at best. I feel like this was a dialogue-heavy story where that actually didn’t help it. For such an animated and action-filled fandom, I think it wouldn’t hurt to have more of a visual element to this to make what few actions happened in this story carry some weight. It puts motivation behind the words, if you will.

Still, I did like the mystery element of this, trying to understand why this holiday is celebrated differently by predator and prey alike. I don’t know if I fully understand it with the minimal descriptions, but the elements are there to make it feel misunderstood and even a little suspicious at first, only to be revealed as more good-natured…ish than that. Not bad.

Best,
Zad
4/16/2019 c1 Guest
tradición o no mato a quen me aga eso
1/5/2019 c1 15She Who Loves Pineapples
I enjoyed the mystery aspect of this story, and found myself eagerly wondering what Nick's big secret was as I read. I thought it was an interesting look into how Zootopian society might have developed and the potential horrors of the way their society developed. However, i didn’t feel like Nick’s actions made sense.
1/5/2019 c1 4Bella119
Opening scene has lots of intrigue but the character come’s across as hostile not cryptic. For example the line about the time they spent just enjoying each other’s company feels wrong when Nick was so sharp and nasty to Judy moments before. I loved the name Kitmas, did you create it or is that canon?. Is Clawhouser Nick? I was confused how Nick got involved in the fight between Wolfhard and Clawhouser. If they are one and the same person it wasn’t overly clear. I liked the twist at the end but there were too many cryptic parts to make it easy to read and I think I needed fandom knowledge to really understand the story.
12/18/2018 c1 6Detective Desires
That was a cute story with an interesting premise.
12/4/2018 c1 Guest
que rara fiesta
12/3/2018 c1 Guest
Oh... ok, sorry
12/3/2018 c1 Zootanic
Well, not exactly new... I’ve been here for a few months
12/3/2018 c1 Guest
KPJudyHopps0812 i guess you're new here...
12/3/2018 c1 17Dancou-Maryuu
Felt a bit off-kilter.

Bit too much beige prose as well.
12/3/2018 c1 Zootanic
How cute! I loved it, Venom!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service