for Luigi And Tails' New Mansion

12/31/2018 c15 2JKC15
Tiger/Dante, we need to talk. You may already know me. I'm Joey. Do you have a Facebook account? We need to talk in private.
12/7/2018 c15 Guest
Hahahahaha Busted!
12/7/2018 c15 Owyn Ross
That's it for the first half of Season 4. And Infinite and Dimentio are in for a VERY LONG lecture from Tabuu. Also, I'd love to see a pic of Tabuu in his pink pajamas, fuzzy slippers, and with his "World's Greatest God" coffee mug on DeviantArt.
12/7/2018 c14 Owyn Ross
Looks like Dimentio and Infinite have been waiting for a moment to capture Luigi and Tails since their narrow escape.
12/6/2018 c14 Guest
Final battle next chapter. So much hype.
12/6/2018 c13 Owyn Ross
Well, it was a trap to stall Luigi and Tails for time.
12/6/2018 c12 Owyn Ross
Alright, Sonic's body is free. Mario is the last one to go. However, Dimentio and Infinite still have their backup plan to ensure that they get the portraits of the heroes' souls to Tabuu.
12/6/2018 c11 Owyn Ross
Alright, Pit's back, and only Sonic and Mario to go. Palutena might be right about one thing, that ghost jacking Sonic's body is holding onto the Chaos Emeralds and a vast number of rings. Looks like Kyrin's gonna have to use his Off Waves to knock only the ghost out of Sonic's body.
12/6/2018 c10 Owyn Ross
Well, Ash and his Pokemon are free. Now Pit's next in line. Only him, Sonic, and Mario to go. A shame that Ash's Pokemon can't go with Luigi and Tails, would've been nice though. Oh, and I think Dimentio and Infinite might have Backup Plan B.
12/5/2018 c9 Guest
Anybody found it funny that ash’s body is in the gym? Two questions. 1 when did peach get a gym? And two dose this mean that ash is the gym leader of peach’s gym? Hmm... anyway can’t wait for next chapters of this story. (P.s poor tails can’t go in peace lol).
12/5/2018 c9 Owyn Ross
Guess ghosts have no respect for privacy.
Anyway, Now Ty is free. Ash is next in line, but he's not the only one whose body is possessed, him and all his Pokemon as well. It'll be like handling an army though. Only 4 more ensnared heroes to rescue.
12/5/2018 c8 Owyn Ross
Halfway there. Now Ty is up next. I'm guessing Mario is the last one, and Sonic is second to last.
12/5/2018 c7 Owyn Ross
Alright, Shantae is free. Link is next. 6 more ensnared heroes to rescue.
12/4/2018 c4 Guest
I’m getting dark moon vibes as soon as I started reading this chapter. Nice.
12/4/2018 c6 8TheGameNguyener
Progress is looking good so far for Luigi and Tails. Of course, they have a long way to go to find the rest of their friends before the enemy strikes again.

~TGN