for Luigi And Tails' New Mansion

12/4/2018 c4 Guest
I’m getting dark moon vibes as soon as I started reading this chapter. Nice.
12/4/2018 c6 9TheGameNguyener
Progress is looking good so far for Luigi and Tails. Of course, they have a long way to go to find the rest of their friends before the enemy strikes again.

~TGN
12/4/2018 c6 Owyn Ross
Alright, Donkey Kong is free now. That means Shantae's next.
12/4/2018 c5 6GlowingGem
And Now Kirby has been saved! I found kinda funny when Luigi forgot about Kirby's copy ability... Oops.
Anyway time to save DK!
12/4/2018 c4 GlowingGem
Ah! Luigi and Tails saved Yoshi! Sort of...
And we see cloak man's three followers, Richie, Snide, and Magolor restoring power! And by restoring power, I mean they're making Magolor do all the physical labor while the other two sit off to the side sipping coffee. Well, to be fair he kind of deserves it after the constellation road inccendent. But I'm glad Tabuu didn't get to him first!
12/4/2018 c5 14FireFlamerx9z
Kirby in the kitchen, yep that fits perfectly. Also I get the feeling that Mario and Sonic are going to be fought last and together.
12/4/2018 c5 Owyn Ross
And Kirby is free from possession too. 7 more ensnared heroes to rescue.
12/4/2018 c4 Owyn Ross
Okay, looks like Magolor and Ritchie are with someone named Snide.
Also, at least Yoshi is free from possession.
12/3/2018 c3 6GlowingGem
A spy eh? Ah... Maybe that's what pyrrhon was doing on the laptop... Well, that or MLP...
Anyway... I wonder who the cloaked man's three followers are. Is it the followers we've already seen or three new ones? Tails and Luigi are gearing up to save their friends and Halloween! Looking forward for the future chapters!
12/3/2018 c1 GlowingGem
Gee... I wonder what pyrrhon is up to on his laptop... I'm betting that it's MLP. Don't worry Pyrrhon, we've all got guilty pleasures. Anyway, everyone's costumes are looking neat! And oh! Just as I predicted! Ash, Pit, Kirby, and Link saw the statue, and have so many questions! And oh no infinite and Dimento are present! This has bad news written all over it. Good work here T.D.
12/3/2018 c3 Owyn Ross
Okay, Luigi's armed with the Super Poltergust 5000, plus the Strobulb, Dark-Light Device, and the 3 Elemental Medals of Fire, Ice, and Water. Tails has the original prototype Poltergust, still.
12/3/2018 c2 Owyn Ross
Well, at least we know who emailed Professor Elven Gadd to fire up the pixelator to rescue Luigi and Tails.
12/3/2018 c1 Owyn Ross
I think Fawful should say, "Master Tabuu not happy if with followers leave Subspace without Master Tabuu's say so."
Also, liked Pyrrhon's reaction. And it seems Fawful is starting very curious on what Pyrrhon is really up to.
Plus, I can imagine how furious Tabuu will be with Dimentio and Infinite going AWOL on him.
12/3/2018 c2 14FireFlamerx9z
Okay great so far, but this story is kinda similar to another one I read. It was where Tails went with Luigi during the events of the original Luigi's mansion and they, along with Vivian, Daisy and Shadow, had to save Mario and Sonic. Still this one seems awesome. I do things it's kinda funny that you released something that could pass as a Halloween special around Christmas.
12/3/2018 c1 9TheGameNguyener
Dimentio and Infinite are playing roles as the villains, huh? Interesting.

It's a good start, but you should fix the spelling error in the summary (...get "to the" bottom of this...).

~TGN