for The Dark Knight of UA

2/23 c4 TaitanoRules555
Will you do longer chapters in the future?
2/23 c2 TaitanoRules555
I take your a mechanic right?
2/23 c1 TaitanoRules555
Great chapter keep up the good work
2/11 c4 Rosco Peeko Trane
Your writing is great and something to be proud of. Real life engagements are far more important. Equally important is making sure you're having fun with your life.

You'll be welcome back with eager, open arms should you return. If not, then I hope all is going well for you.

Thanks for the reads!
11/30/2020 c4 DarkEnderFox
This is a very interesting story. I can understand how difficult it is to write something, so just do what you need to do be satisfied with your work. If it takes a little bit of time, then it’ll all be worth it once we’re able to read it. Keep up the good work
11/1/2020 c4 A reader
This is too mix and I gotta say this.
Your story is good, the writing method is good, the whole stuff is good, it kept people invested.
But the problem is, it takes too long to update,
I know it takes time, but you're taking too long, you can't really blame the reader for rushing you, they're expecting you to write out something good because your story is something that actually has quality in thousands of sheaty fanfics, they see potential in if you want to keep those readers, you'll have to work harder.
We're still here because we believe in you, and I believe that you can do it.
9/20/2020 c4 AkashiReiko30
8/28/2020 c4 2Isaac LB
Your name is Low Quality Author and yet it seems to me that only one of your chapters has more effort and coordination than entire Stories on this Web site.
8/28/2020 c3 Isaac LB
It will sound cliché and predictable but I'm convinced Toshi wanted to talk about the One for All.
So the Time-Space Warp known as Lucky Wayne once again makes its triumphant appearance.
8/28/2020 c1 Isaac LB
Will we ever receive an explanation as to why Our Heroes are rejuvenated and transported to another reality?
And I'm surprised by Eraserhead's Free Time, even if Bruce is a suspect it doesn't justify the fact of watching him.
8/18/2020 c1 6DalSlatyr
Kenzie guy, you can adopt it, but as a clone.
I'll still continue this version, but if you want, you can make your own version of this story and post it wherever. You have author's permission to use any of the previously written material on it too.
8/16/2020 c4 Kenzie
Can I adopt this story? If not that’s okay, I would be continuing the story on Wattpad or Archive Of Our Own
7/20/2020 c4 3Shidelhau
Loving the story so far, you’ve done an exceptional job at keeping him in character with Arkham Bruce, especially in the mugging and robbery scenes. Many authors in an effort to do this take it too far, and make Bruce almost sound like a robot, but you pulled it off perfectly. I am curious as to how he’ll pass the initial testing after the entrance exam, simply considering how weak he’d be in comparison to most of 1-A. All in all however, this has been a well thought out and well written story that I’m deeply excited to see more of.
6/30/2020 c4 8jocoleman2017
Update please!
5/7/2020 c4 PEJP BengtZone V2
This very chapter is a homage/reference to Aquaman.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »