for Archer

1/4 c9 Geek-God of Speed
I want more of the side story
1/1 c29 KureijiRyuu
Thanks for the chapter, good to see Taylor finally facing a real threat. Hope the next chapter came out soon!
1/1 c29 Geek-God of Speed
Please update soon
12/31/2021 c15 KureijiRyuu
I'll be honest, the fanfic is bad in an unusual way.

The problem here is that the story is too slow. Only in chapter 15 (more than half of the fanfic) does Taylor have her first patrol. The fanfic was released in 2018 and following that pace it will take at least 10 years to finish it, so I can't in good conscience recommend this fanfic to anyone.
12/11/2021 c29 Tenma Kirin
Continue, pls!
12/8/2021 c4 DankAnon
Well at least she didn't get EMIYA Alter in her head. Legitimately scary version of Shirou. Unlimited Lost Works is straight up death. Instead of Shirou being the forge for all his blades, you become the forge...involuntarily. Bladed weapons violently ripping themselves out of your body is bad enough, but the fact you have to get shot too? Its what I imagine a Counter Guardian version of Shirou would be like if he followed his dads teachings exactly. He traded his swords for guns and basically became evil Dante.

Though a more amusing servant to be in her head would be Space Ishtar. Just Rin as a godessess, not Ishtar controlling a Rin body but Ishtar if she was raised as a proper Tohsaka. The Servant verse that Mysterious Heroine X comes from is weird. But hey, mega goddess beam the entities away and save the world.

Ryougi Shiki would be another interesting choice. Though her Saber form would probably be the best for something like this. The power to wield the void is pretty strong.

All around cool concept.
11/6/2021 c29 auraofcalm
Amusing. Tay continues to demonstrate just how "not to be fucked with" she has become.
10/23/2021 c29 Ripica
Awesome story. Nice use of creative liberties to fit the two universes together. Excited for when Taylor will be able to use her UBW and what will be the difference in look compared to Archer's and Shirou's, though it has already been teased with her dream visions. I am already imagining her using a Broken Excaliber or something as a nod to CCC. Anyway, thanks for making this and take your time. I'll be happy with whatever you write. Take care and stay safe out there.
10/20/2021 c29 Limerick90
Now, I know that last line was probably Taylor's mental voice.
You have to admit though, it'd be far funnier if that was Piggot over the radio.

I'm kind of surprised that Coil would do this. I mean sure, the Travelers are easily turned into a massive distraction, but as long as he can keep them believing he'll help Noelle he has their services, plus their cleanup work around Noelle's problems leave them vulnerable to blackmail. The Undersiders all have their own vulnerabilities that he can exploit, it seems weird he'd get rid of them instead of just...telling them where to move so he can keep them under his thumb.
Not that I'm complaining about what happens, there's just not been much in the story that would allow me to understand his motives.

I wonder why Noelle is angry at Mars. Anyway, I'm looking forward to more of this! _
10/20/2021 c28 Limerick90
Those two are adorkable. And figuring out her sexual orientation via the application of trashy romance novels. Very scientific! xD
Seriously though, I think it helped show that the two of them are still teenagers who don't really know what they're doing, so it works. And that fact alone would already excuse many unrealistic things about the situation, though I personally didn't actually get any weird vibes from this scene.
Apart from chanting "just try kissing already" when they discussed how to figure things out...
10/10/2021 c1 Quantum qwazi
so let me get this steright in a book where summoning constructs is a thing while crossed over with a series about summoning hero’s to fight over a mcmuffin what is given is just another bland alt power Taylor story to each their own i suppose
10/10/2021 c29 2Mugen-Muse
Looks like the book date and self-discovery might have to wait.
10/10/2021 c29 AntarticInferno
Good Chapter!
10/10/2021 c29 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
10/10/2021 c29 2Jack Inqu
Heh, Taylor is cute when she's romantically flustered.

F*cking Coil, always screwing things up. And the Undersiders and the Travelers are both almost completely wiped out? Damn...

So that bit with the Bridal Chest was interesting; if Taylor can change Noble Phantasms to that degree...well, that opens up a hell of a lot of possibilities.

Let's see how this monster fight goes.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
1,070 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »