for Archer

12/7/2020 c27 9God of Vampires aka Alucard
I don't know if it's a mistake or if was written in on purpose but you mention Kid Win here but in Chapter 21 he isn't mentioned as one of the surviving Wards. So is he dead or is he alive?
12/5/2020 c27 Gabe2000
Very interesting story. Looking forward to more even if I don't know anything about the fate series other than most mythical creatures and characters are waifu pokemon things.
12/1/2020 c27 12Angry Santo
Well, I must say this was a nice surprise. I'll admit to not expecting much when I clicked on this story.

I proceeded to binge it. So it more than exceeded my expectations.

I could nitpick canon with the best of them, but who gives a crap about that? The story is entertaining, the characters are fleshed out and very nice, and you've kept the main character in character. That's more than can be said for the majority of fanfiction.

The way you've handled Archer is one of the highlights of this story. Very well done.

Thank you very much for the read and I look forward to more when you have the chance to write it.
11/29/2020 c27 Scoolio
More!
12/1/2020 c27 11Awlric Hayell
Bruh, I like the cut of your jib. Let me help spread the word with a little c2 love
11/28/2020 c27 Guest
great story! how bout more plot and a little less drama and internal monologue from everyone, especially if you're replaying the same scene through other's eyes... that shit gets tedious quick!
11/30/2020 c27 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
11/28/2020 c27 CatScratcher
This has a cool profile pic now? Nice chapter.
11/28/2020 c27 2Jack Inqu
If I had to guess, I would say that Miss Militia genuinely doesn't understand why Taylor would be upset with her. This version of MM strikes me as a soldier: she follows orders and procedures, so why would anyone be unhappy about that?

I wonder how far things are going 'escalate' between her and Taylor?

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
11/26/2020 c1 Andorxor
I hope they send Murder as her help/pet
11/26/2020 c27 Phoenix Invictus
Oof. Trusting government officials to play it straight? In Worm? This can only end badly. You'd think she'd have learned by now, the only thing bureaucrats can be trusted to do is slow things down and screw you over.

Always glad to see a new chapter. Keep up the good work.
11/26/2020 c27 Thornz2
I just binged the entire fic in a night and wow. You just kinda avoided every pitfall I could imagine and the fic is really good. Great characterization on the other Wards and you captured a more optimistic take on Emiya which makes sense giving the premise. Taylor's treatment is something that is understandable (mostly) from both sides and I appreciate the PRT not being giving the totally horrible and irredeemable treatment but rather the somewhat flawed especially when all we are given is Taylors perspective. In particularly I loved Taylors frustration with the PRT not really helping at the camp but the interlude making it clear they are dealing with the other gangs who have like 30 capes and just the merchants are not a big deal to them but from Taylors perspective it just kinda seems like they don't care. I really do like Taylors interactions with the other wards but I do see the tension building and why someone with Archers abilities and mentality is really not going to be a good fit for the Protectorate at all much less the wards. In general everything just been really good and consistent, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
11/25/2020 c27 Trivieum
Happy to see this updated
11/25/2020 c27 Nagisa Tr
Is she going to nuke the s9?
11/25/2020 c27 Nagisa Tr