for Archer

9/27/2020 c26 2Jack Inqu
First of all, best of luck with your new job. Be sure to take care of yourself. :)

Hard times for everyone in this story. Poor Lily...

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
9/25/2020 c26 1Pixelmancer
This is an odd thought to come at the forefront for a review, but it struck me that you did something I practically never, EVER see done with Shirou.

He's not some untouchable cooking God. I love that. It bowls me over every time I see it in a story because even the original VN shows Rin and Sakura being just about as good as him. It's just such a refreshing change of pace that I can't help thinking about it.

Anyway...

As far as the rest of the story goes, I'm interested to see the fate of the Undersiders and Coil's machinations, and especially interested to see what happens when Taylor finally faces a real heavy hitter.

Scion is going to be another matter entirely. I'm mildly surprised Taylor hasn't spoken to Archer about him yet, but I suppose that's being saved for later.
9/17/2020 c26 Scoolio
The plot thickens.
9/18/2020 c26 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Good story. I kinda forgot about this one for a while
9/11/2020 c26 Dragoon292929
Glad to see you haven’t abandoned the story!
Another good chapter, can’t wait to see the team back together again.
9/11/2020 c26 Thorun Kalderash
I really hope Taylor doesn't pull out some legendary artifact that cleans water. I would like to see the evac happening.

Awesome writing as always. (so happy this isn't dropped)
9/10/2020 c17 4Flen99
You really slandering pizza
9/9/2020 c26 Trivieum
Yay, you're back. Was worried you'd abandoned this
9/9/2020 c26 Daoist3lives
Right. Rather enjoyable story and I love how you took the plunge to leave BB and base the story out of NY more. Wonderfull job my friend.
9/9/2020 c26 alaskan-dracolych
Wow, these lady chokehold of chapters are a hell of a ride. Thanks for typing and sharing! Congratulations on the job, hope it calms down soon.
9/9/2020 c1 2V01dSw0rd
The ‘magical energy bound as crystal’ makes me think of Photonics Crystal, the material the Moon Cell is made out of...

Have you read ‘An Essence or Silver and Steel’?
9/9/2020 c26 1cfp33pfc
Welcome back! Enjoyed the chapter and hope that things look up for Lily soon. Thanks for writing.
9/9/2020 c26 Suzululu4moe
Wonder how taytay will deal with BB’s abandonment. One one hand her job is kinda the only thing stopping her dad from being homeless.

Too bad for Taylor archer doesn’t have anything to drinking purify water.
9/9/2020 c26 PasiveNox
Nice chapter
9/9/2020 c26 Treant Balewood
I actually came back to look at this like 2 day ago excellent timing. Also, loved the chapter Thanks for Writing!
965 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »