for Take Away the Pain

5/31 c1 Random dude
I was listening to Smiles from Juran as I read this, and I could not stop the tears from coming. You are an excellent writer, and I hope you continue writing as much as you can.
4/2 c1 Umbra
Very well done.
3/29 c1 GreatFullArtist
Perfection
1/18 c1 10Reflected Darkness
Adored this story. Thank you for it. I really hope you write more of this or like this. I enjoy the idea of Umbra taking care of the Operator as a way for them both to heal.
Thank you.
10/7/2019 c1 Ed
Holy crap, good job. I wouldn't be able to write something like this without getting depressed, keep up the good work and I hope to see more of this quality in the future.
10/5/2019 c1 19TheHappyTyranid
;-;
Great story that tugged my heart strings. I really want something like this in warframe now.
Also, great uncle Umbra sounds nice. Y'know, how Resin is technically our space uncle?
9/4/2019 c1 Kozana
Screw you for making me cry so hard that was beautiful!
7/22/2019 c1 Anonymous
Really great! Came here from the Youtube comment, this needs to be in the New War quest line. Really well done, delivery is cinematic and emotional.
6/27/2019 c1 Guest
Beautiful and spot on. The writing is definitely quality as the author states clears the tear ducts. Reminds me of another fanfic for warframe that really gives a fresh perspective on the universe called scavengers a warframe story by Katsuhiro this and the short take away the pain make me proud of the warframe community.
6/10/2019 c1 3Brayden12021
*sniff* I'm not crying. I-I was just cutting up onions.

For real, though, this is a very emotional story. Probably one of my favorite Warframe fanfictions to date (I say that a lot, but I really mean it with this one). Great work.
4/8/2019 c1 Guest
I love this
3/16/2019 c1 Apophis Rising
This is the kind of Warframe community content we need, not the overtly edgy or smutty stuff that takes up pretty much all of Warframe fanfiction. Excellent work
2/26/2019 c1 Guest
;-; why did you unleash the way of onions on me T_T I want a hug now
1/17/2019 c1 sturmzeit
As someone who has lived through the emotional Impact the second dream had, i must say The Sacrifice hit me even harder when i played it a second time and the third.
This here is a near perfect representation of what warframe is for me.
Passion and Emotions other Games and only a few Books can deliver.
12/31/2018 c1 2Dovahkiin the Imperial
I had nearly lost hope for this fandom because a majority of the stories written for this fandom never use concepts and facts that seem plausible or possible in the game and they all are usually about warframes being really gross or being extremely edgy.

This is one of those fandoms where it is better to write scenes and scenarios than full blown stories or adventures. Rarely does anyone do this and even rarer that it is not only written well and legible, but you hit the nail spot on for characterization without overly asserting yourself as a self insert.

I’m glad that your story isn’t about REVENGE or CARNAGE, but about what truly happens in warframe and how the operator as a person would react and how umbra as a living frame would continue on.

~Dovahkiin the Imperial