for The Encounters

10/19 c1 3John Bones
I take it this is abandoned? If so, well, I have an offer.
9/10 c11 Pervy sage
Kenobi... KENOBIIIIIAHHHHHHHHH!
3/15 c11 chirpychicken123
PLZ UPDATE! This is an amazing story!
2/10 c9 3EmmaGranger80
"Unlike you, I can act under pressure." "I only stunned him. Are you going to help me tie him up, or what?" LOL! This is why I love Leia. This story just keeps surprising me and getting better and better! Keep up the great work (if you're still updating. This story might be finished. I'll have to wait and see!)
2/10 c3 EmmaGranger80
When I read the last line I immediately thought it was a misquote of the line, "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," from the 1941 movie Casablanca. I'm probably wrong, but I just made that parralell in my mind. I dunno. My mind works in strange ways sometimes LOL.
In other news, this is a good chapter! I liked how Obi-Wan thought that Darth Maul could be redeemed. That was very...for lack of a better word...Jedi of him.
2/10 c2 EmmaGranger80
"Also I think I've married your daughter." That is the most Han Solo thing I've ever heard (after "I know," of course)
This story is so good. I love the humor, combined with the confusion of "where are we?"
I'm going to read chapter 3 now!
1/15 c11 chirpychicken123
Plz update!
11/28/2020 c11 Guest
When will all the characters come together and when will we get answers as to why they were pulled from their timelines and brought back to life?
11/12/2020 c1 chirpychicken123
Lol yes! I did something like this as well
11/1/2020 c11 45The Space Sith Warrior
Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it's a Dooku and Ren chapter. Also, it's been a while since I've read this story but is Grievous going to have a part in this or has he already appeared?.
10/31/2020 c10 4The God Of War Kratos
haHAHAHAHAHAH GENERAL HUX HAHAHA AND YODA OMFG IM DYING
6/23/2020 c10 pervy sage
Will hux die like a pansy in this fic like in the movie lol
6/12/2020 c10 TaitanoRules555
Great chapter keep up the good work
6/12/2020 c10 Guest
I can’t wait for everyone to meet
6/12/2020 c10 1THEguitarist117
Fantastic chapter. Yoda is always fun when people don't know him. Leads to the greatest and most literal trolling in the Star Wars Galaxy. Best part that came from the chapter is the idea of Hux and Yoda becoming "friends" and the reveal of that twist. I honestly can't wait for that conversation to be revealed (Hint, HINT). Keep up the good work.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »