for A Bittersweet Memory

5/31 c1 1KismetSiren
I come back and read this occasionally just because I like it so much, would love to see this pairing as a full story
5/26 c1 21Duchess67
I was glad to read that you plan to continue the story at some point. At least Hermione has something in her favor, T'Chaka approved of her! Will the Queen mother feel as generous as her husband did?
4/23 c1 Unnisa
it was such a good story. love to read a sequel if there is one in future...
2/2 c1 12Sailor Dragonball 87
Great job! I really wanna know what happens between Hermione and T'Challa! Will she become his Queen? Please update this or write a sequel!
11/23/2019 c1 1HangryLei
The ending was definitely realistic but not unsatisfactory. It was merely, as the title says, "bittersweet." And I really love that, to be honest. If there is a sequel for this then that'd be great but for once, I'm actually satisfied with this. Short and (bitter)sweet, loved it!
5/18/2019 c1 7Cassie-011
I like this! Would love to read more!
3/3/2019 c1 Deathleena
Yes please I would love to see if you can add to this I believe this story has so much potential the way you made it start I would love to see how you continue it so please if you can add to it that would be fantastic
2/26/2019 c1 13YoursG
It's a nice story...
1/10/2019 c1 burungmalam
And... still haven't made it to the Hermione/Sherlock fic, but I adore this one too! Definitely want to see a continuation someday!
12/23/2018 c1 Mia Flores
Oooooohh! My God! I'm just very happy when I read that you're going to update a second part! I'm going to wait with a BIG anxiety!
12/21/2018 c1 1angel897
a lovely short story to read, love to read more of this story line
12/15/2018 c1 BrownEyesAngel
I can’t believe I found this pairing! Love it and I am looking forward to the next story.
12/5/2018 c1 33Magda the Magpie
Such a good story. Even better the second time! Yay for crossposting lol :p
12/5/2018 c1 6jlove34
Ugh, that was such a teaser! Thanks for sharing
12/4/2018 c1 SereniteRose
love this new one-shot, I hope Hermione and T'Challa get a chance to get together, anyway thanks ever so much.
18 Page 1 2 Next »