FanFiction.Net
for Lost Love Found Again

12/10/2018 c1 Fire4Heaven
[there's a bully stalking me who spams review sections to scream no the sky isn't blue whenever I open my mouth.]

This is utter bullshit. St Elmo's Fire been the one bullying us. Attempted hacking, slander, and even trying to report us to the admins. Who apologized for this nonsense.

That's right Elmo's got told to fucking stop by the site mods.
12/8/2018 c1 St Elmo's Fire
I'm adding this separately as a guest review so you can remove it through the "Remove Reviews" feature in your account menu if you don't care for it. Only someone purposefully trying to ruin a review section would hold a conversation through signed reviews, which cannot be deleted.

Fair warning: there's a bully stalking me who spams review sections to scream no the sky isn't blue whenever I open my mouth. (For some reason, they also love to claim I actually have watched the anime and that the 13,000 people using the tag don't exist. What they think I have to gain from such a lie, I'll never know.) If you don't want that, a list of all their sockpuppets is on my profile. Please don't be discouraged if they try to stir up drama; the fandom is quite calm aside from them.
12/8/2018 c1 15Blue Glass Spear
I told you so.

[I don’t watch the anime, so I’m not going to be able to review this story on content. Please tag your story as anime fic so people searching for anime fic can find it. ]

This is a lie he has watched the anime. Secondly no one cares for the world tag and I speak from experience.

[I guarantee you do not need a speech key. If basic actions aren’t obvious from context, something has gone more wrong than a key can fix. ]

Many pros tell you it's a good idea.

(Generally, it's also best to avoid excessive formatting, as it's jarring in prose.)

No it isn't.

[It’s better if you separate your author notes with a horizontal line; otherwise, they look like part of the story. ]

Your author notes are bold. This is stupid.

[You shouldn't use quotation marks (or single quotes) with thoughts. This is because quotation marks for thoughts make it look like your characters are talking out loud, which is confusing to the reader.]

No it isn't. Published books do it all the time.

[In prose, numbers less than 13 or so are written out with letters.]

No they are not.
12/8/2018 c1 23St Elmo's Fire
I don’t watch the anime, so I’m not going to be able to review this story on content. Please tag your story as anime fic so people searching for anime fic can find it. Find your story under “Manage Stories” and select it from the dropdown menu that says “World: Any” in the “Category” section.

I guarantee you do not need a speech key. If basic actions aren’t obvious from context, something has gone more wrong than a key can fix. Generally, it's also best to avoid excessive formatting, as it's jarring in prose. A better way to format pokemon speech might be to use a different symbol than quotation marks, such as curly braces.

It’s better if you separate your author notes with a horizontal line; otherwise, they look like part of the story. You can do this through the in-site editor.

[the last 9 years]

In prose, numbers less than 13 or so are written out with letters.
12/5/2018 c1 mhmhmrxorr
You're not bad, I found no typos nor grammar mistakes. It's just fine and all makes sense.
12/5/2018 c1 1SunMoon6798
A warning seeing how your starting a new Pokemon story. Be warned of St Elmo's Fire is the Pokemon fafiction bully. There is literally not a single story on this site that doesn't have his nonsense review. He claim everyone who opposes him are nothing but one user who stalks having nearly the whole fandom against him.

He the one stalking the Pokemon fandom by going to its category and only targeting the new writers effectively destroying them from writing in a degraded attempt to destroy the fandom.

Please block him for yourselves. He's untrustworthy. Watch he's going to post some nonsense about "sock-puppets" as he's that predictable and is well known lair.

Hell, he's even going to say this bullcrap [KingPyle is a sockpuppet of lstwill56, who was banned on my sister's forum for using racial slurs and is now spamming the category as revenge.] or the even more crazy nonsense {Sockpuppet of Hybrid of Fate}

Which is funny as Istwill got removed for being a Neo-pagan while he is friends with an actual fascist.

Oh and if he goes on about this [ see you've been visited by KingPyle. My condolences. Authors have continually told her to stop doing this but she just won't leave people alone.]

Trust me I won't have to put those two unless he didn't put them in his reviews because he can't take no for an answer.

Plus, I have written a story and shown him that I'm not but he chooses not too.

He's been told to leave people alone and even made up the sockpuppet nonsense in a desperate attempt to discredit those that tried to stop him. Which is rather petty of him but hey he's a pathological liar.

His review will start off with a nonsense of him giving out constructive criticism when really its all flames. Then maybe he'll move on to you summary, or talk about the nonsense of Pokemon nanes, dailogue or some other nonsense. Best to block him before it happens,