for Person Of Interest: Adopted Siblings

9/18 c16 Kiki's Fanfiction World
Good to see another chapter from this story! I had forgotten I gave you the idea about John's claustrophobia. I'm excited to read what comes next for this story.
5/25/2019 c13 Coreenmm
Fantastic story. Thank you.
5/25/2019 c1 Guest
Excellent story. Thank you.
5/11/2019 c11 Kiki's Fanfiction World
This story is really good so far! I don't really like reading AU fanfictions but this story is just amazing, I love reading the characters from Person of Interest as kids.
And If you don't mind though, I'd like to give you an idea for Reese..
As you may know, it is guessed correctly by Shaw in season 5 episode 12 of POI that John is claustrophobic, and I've never really seen anyone write POI fanfictions about it... So maybe you could add that in your story at some point? You don't have to, it's totally up to you, I just thought I'd give you the idea.
12/22/2018 c6 6ilikebananabread
Again, I know timing may seem weird. this is uploading weirdly. I'm still trying to understand how this works...
12/21/2018 c5 ilikebananabread
I will definitely keep that in mind for the future. I apologise for any confusion, but I am glad you are enjoying it!
12/21/2018 c5 1Rania760
Sometimes I am lost in the time. But I love the storyline. kisses
12/20/2018 c5 6ilikebananabread
At the end, it's meant to be TBC and then my poor Reese. sorry about that. this uploaded weirdly
12/16/2018 c4 ilikebananabread
thanks! So as far as the ages go, I'm thinking John, Carter, Fusco are in 10th. root and Shaw maybe 9th and Harold 10-11th. it can be whatever you want really
12/16/2018 c4 1Rania760
Good flashback on Harold past. I wonder how old are the 6 kids! Kisses
12/15/2018 c3 Rania760
This drabble awakes good memories of youth. Kids are all playful with snowballs. Kisses
Happy Christmas to all.
12/8/2018 c2 Rania760
This is becoming rough with Fusco and his bad friends, with secret Finch and his project. John seems to be the most gentle but he is involved in an untrusted behavior. Friendship is building slowly. Good writing. Seems the text is repeated twice!
Kisses
12/5/2018 c1 6ilikebananabread
Thanks! I appreciate it! And good luck with your story as well! I'll be sure to check it out as I go.
12/5/2018 c1 1Rania760
Original beginning. I like it. All the characters we know are here together as a family. I think this will be good because it's already good. Keep go on. Kisses from France. I am writing also my first story "The French Person Of Interest".

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service