for Mulligan

thanks for update
1/24/2020 c7 deoxeyses
Nice, romance progresses
1/24/2020 c7 8Quathis
Oh that will be a big change, a completely different party going to Water Town. Rumors will hopefully be kind in the different town when he shows up with such lovely and powerful ladies. And the bonding scenes with Cow Girl were a nice counter to his usual stoicism amongst goblin bloodletting. Until next time.
1/24/2020 c7 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Very interesting, swapping up the standard team for the water town encounter eh?
1/24/2020 c7 2Xerzo LotCN
welcome back been a bit i think

yeah spearwomen was saved and has been added to the harem
and the great character of gs broke through to inspector nice an she is accidentally added to the harem

wow he had to make good on his promise soon and small bit of a rough patch between guild girl types lets hope it works out peacefully

cute moment with cowgirl

aww poor witch hurt because spearman an asshole but goblin slayer comforted her in his own away and thus the start of adding her and female knight because heavy warrior is kind of a dumbass sure bit of a rough start because rumors but the truth will shine through

now to water town for one of the best girls sword maiden to be introduced i do believe
1/24/2020 c7 2Mo Eazy
Goblin Slayer’s sheer strength of will is his greatest talent as an adventurer, but his mind is a close second. Goblin Slayer is like the Batman of adventurers, though not quite as skilled. I have to disagree with you concerning his abilities in comparison to Heavy Warrior and Spearman.

Goblin Slayer isn’t supposed to be especially skilled or talented. In fact, all three of the ladies about to adventure with him would be more talented and powerful combatants. Goblin Slayer makes up for this with his cunning and unorthodox tactics. His hyper specialization in Goblin killing actually means he’s at a disadvantage against anything else. See his fight against the Ogre and Snow Elemental for examples.

Goblin Slayer never lets the Gods roll the dice by eliminating variables through proper planning, tactics and equipment. It’s part of what separates .goblin Slayer from other fantasy tales. He’s not Drizzt Dur’Orden, he’s not A thirty training montages later Shounen protagonist and he isn’t Batman but he’s able to bring what he has to the table, make them greater than the sum of their parts and pull it off anyway.

I really liked how you had him immediately adapt at the last moment of this chapter by grabbing arrows without hesitation. It might seem like a halfway moment but it perfectly encapsulates his ability to adapt and prepare at a moments notice, even with so many late additions to his party.
1/24/2020 c7 TheShadowofmordor
While I suspect this story involves a harem I do notice that there has been a lot of focus on Goblin Slayer and Cow Girl and so I hope that's the main pairing. But I still love the story and can't wait to see the next chapter, hopefully involving Witch and Spearman's relationship issues
1/24/2020 c7 6Acerze
Ooh, I wonder where this is going...? I like how you've completely committed to the super-harem. No trying to leave some "leftover" girls for the other few guys. I mean, I'm not a big fan of harems in the first place, but if you're gonna do it, go hard, am I right? Anyways, keep up the good work!
1/24/2020 c7 Titoneitor2.0
No, YOU stay awesome! Don't tell me what to do.
1/24/2020 c7 freddy.lane.1
huh, interesting group comp you have their. A pladin-to-be, a witch, martial artist, and a jack of all trades.
1/24/2020 c7 Thedarktheme
wew with different party
1/24/2020 c7 1Orichacos
Great chapter, as usual! Hope to see more Mulligan updates, especially since the GS movir is coming out later this year!
1/24/2020 c7 Akira-Hayama
Find it really comedic how nearly every girl Goblin Slayer encounters ends up somehow forming a crush on him, whether admiration or for saving them. It’s sorta wholesome in a way too coz of how Goblin Slayer is as a character.

Also loved the inclusion of the Rhea interview moment. One of the many few satisfying moments in the anime, and even more in the manga when both confront each other. Found it even more comedic with the added tension between the two girls; thus ‘love’ triangle is gonna interesting, lol.

The party up with Witch, Female Knight and Female Martial Artist will be an interesting combination. Don’t think I’ve seen him team up with Witch before, anime or manga, I think, so I’m excited. Laugh if she ends up falling for him too; just adding more to the harem of his, lol.

Great chapter overall. Till next time!
1/24/2020 c7 Thanos69
Thanks for the update, really missed the story :').
1/24/2020 c7 No-Named-Dude
Glad to see that this story is still going. I don’t really have much to say, other than that it was a good read. Nice work.

I look forward to the next chapter.
307 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »