for Mulligan

11/4/2020 c12 JEFF
Is it possible to add some of the girls from Year One.? Or is that not possible.?
11/1/2020 c8 1Patodobrasil
I got the Darkest Dungeon reference, props to you!
10/24/2020 c12 8Quathis
It is interesting to see how Goblin Slayer works with the people around him and how they see him. Especially when there are more faces in the crowd than usual. His different background is doing a good job of shifting things around. I can just imagine the craziness the Festival will have for him here. Until next time.
10/22/2020 c12 ikusatsunagi
Thx for another amazing chapter, I fucking love this story, I can't wait till next chapter please update soon
10/8/2020 c1 Guest
also goblin slayer owns the wolf necklace since if he is a sorcerer he has to own each case because he is trained by one
10/8/2020 c1 Guest
question goblin slayer possesses the swords of a warlock? like silver or steel
10/7/2020 c1 Guest
it was interesting that goblin slayer was without armor
10/6/2020 c12 TitanGuest912
Damn I really wish for this to take a really serious side and show Goblin Slayers thoughts in the next chapter where the festival happens. Should be really nice to see. Thank you!
10/3/2020 c12 Mad Max
Hmm, sorry to drop this, but maybe this can be a cool chapter to do. Berserker a Legendary Adventurer drops by the Guild looking for Goblin Slayer and reveals to be hid grandfather and reveals the rest of his family.

Black Knight (Father) a Rogue White Paladin (Mother) part of the Royal Gaurd, retired and settled down. And passed on when a creature was near the Village and slayed as they die with it.

Berserker and Valkyrie (dead)Parents of Black Knight.
Spartan and Oracle (both dead) Parents of White Paladin.

All legends in their own right.
9/29/2020 c12 Guest
This was awesome. Like always the chapter was well constructed.
9/28/2020 c12 wildarms13
awesome!
9/24/2020 c12 Guest
Can the Hero actually remember Goblin Slayer this time around
9/22/2020 c12 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Interesting ending of the Amazon bit.
9/22/2020 c12 Thanos69
Thanks for the update, you know I prefer him going for a treasure hunt in any Island.
9/21/2020 c12 1Salazar1537
Yes! Witch joins! Honestly, she would have been much better off with Goblin Slayer. I dunno, it just feels like they can make a nice match, no?
307 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »