for Mulligan

Excelente historia
9/21/2020 c12 Ibn
Nice chapter!
9/21/2020 c12 RIO23
I am grateful that you are still continuing this story. It would be a shame if such a great story was not continued. I hope you stay healthy in the midst of this pandemic, as well as keep up the spirit.
9/21/2020 c12 Aamer
good.
9/21/2020 c12 No-Named-Dude
Hell yeah! Always exited to see a new chapter to this story.

Damn, I feel sorry for those wolves. But then again, she did promise she would use their hides as a bed. \_(ツ)_/

Goblin slayer truly is a ‘thot slayer’. Having a giant, gorgeous amazon sending you so many hints, and her even straight up asking him if he was going to do her, only for him to simply say no, has got to be one for the record books. I am looking forward to the character building on how she is tied to him. I am genuinely curious about her goddess and the like. Should be an interesting piece of story trivia.

Nice to see the other girls again. Feels like ages since we last heard from them. I wonder how they will react upon hearing that Amazon Warrior saw Goblin Slayer naked, and how she caught a glimpse at his ‘holy sword Excalibur’. IF they hear about it that is.

Aww, High Elf Archer is jelly. (﹏) Can’t wait until the festival.

Looking forward to the next one.
9/21/2020 c12 ThePizziaMan
YEA! Go Guild Girl! I’m rooting for you! Anyway thanks for the new chapter:)
9/20/2020 c9 Eddyg125
That ending for this chapter left me feeling angry for GS.
9/7/2020 c1 8PV-2020
Perfection
9/4/2020 c11 empetiness
weeeew
noice
8/30/2020 c11 Tdog Smith
I really like this story I hope you make more chapters of it.
8/14/2020 c11 RIO23
This is a great story. I hope you will continue.
8/10/2020 c11 carl9390
So close
8/7/2020 c11 3JustSomeOtherRandomGuy
I just can't believe Goblin Slayer himself hasnt been raped yet by all the girls
8/7/2020 c11 Guest
Couple of things:
• The Cow girl and Goblin Slayer scenes are giving me life.
• Loved seeing Witch finally stop accepting getting her heartbroken.
• GS’ girls are getting impatient and might end up just dragging him to a quest on their own.
• Guild Girl starting to get a panic attack at the number of rivals.
• Great emotional scene with the village.
8/6/2020 c11 Ifusaba
Liking this story a whole lot. Binged it in a few hours. Poor amazon warrior, got clam jammed.
307 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »