for Mulligan

8/6/2020 c11 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Wonderful look at what happens without our stoic lad.
8/6/2020 c11 2Xerzo LotCN
but can we get that fuck on wolf pelts next time it be interesting haha

i kinda feel bad for gs fucking oof
8/6/2020 c11 freddy.lane.1
hahaha! She got blocked! And thank god for that, because if they continued the other girls might riot!
8/6/2020 c11 Thanos69
Thanks for the update, really miss the story, this is what you get Spearman for being a SIMP!
8/6/2020 c11 Thedarktheme
ahahaha you furry of shit
8/6/2020 c11 8Quathis
Recovery and a dead mission, not happy times for the Goblin Slayer. I wonder what would have happened if the wolves hadn't shown up. Despite all the female companions he has, his prefences and abilities in that particular area are still unknown. Though I wonder if that many wolf skins was worth the trouble. Until next time.
8/6/2020 c11 Akira-Hayama
Chapter could legit be summed up as Amazon Warrior being thirsty asf, lol. Can’t blame her though. She’s in line with many other girls that want the opportunity to get intimate with Goblin Slayer.

It’s nice she’s getting attention though. Hardly see her in stories, and when she does appear, it’s quite brief, so this was a nice change of pace to have her accompany Goblin Slayer on this quest.

Unfortunate she got cuckblocked by them wolves though, lol. She’ll definitely live up to that threat though.

Great chapter overall. Till next time!
8/6/2020 c11 YuukiAsuna-Chan
"Those aren't Goblin's"

Best part of the whole chapter.
8/6/2020 c11 TitanGuest912
Really good chapter, I was happy to see GS return to the village to bury the villagers.

Honestly I hope the lemons are avoided like this in the future too. :D

Can't wait for more! Thanks.
8/6/2020 c11 No-Named-Dude
Nice, another chapter. Always a treat whenever I see an update to this story.

I’m glad that Amazon Warrior got some attention in this chapter. I don’t see too many stories that have her, and when I do, it’s usually VERY brief, so this was a nice change.

That ending, even though it’s supposed to be in a serious situation, was mad hilarious to me. I feel sorry for what’s going to happen to those wolves. Lol! But man, Amazon Warrior wants that ‘D’ badly huh? Ha!

Looking forward to the next update.
8/6/2020 c11 monkiepawn
Way tohold us and end it with a laugh.

Great chapter, I just don't like the way we are going in circles I hope all this feelings everywhere finally lead to some development.
8/5/2020 c11 19jedi7000nathan
That ending: LOL! Blocked by wolves of all things better luck next time Amazon
8/5/2020 c11 Amazon 1
LOL! The hell was taht last part! Pretty good chapter, not much happened but it was a fun and actually emotional read! I'm really hoping that Amazon Warrior wins now, not only is she sexy but she has the balls to make the first move (sorry Cowgirl)
8/5/2020 c11 fuck that
just when it was getting sexy, fucking wolfs showed up. I can't believe they got cock blocked and clam jammed by those little shits and they had better bang on top of their corpses. Other then that, good chap
8/4/2020 c10 Kaziklu Bey