FanFiction.Net
for The girl in the woods

4/6/2019 c6 Guest
So Suspensful! I love it. Being brother zoned is a better fit for Gale. And also, what happened to Buttercup? I love it!
3/23/2019 c6 Makdawg52
I’m intrigued and keen to see where this is going to go
3/3/2019 c6 1themckenziefrenzy
please update!
2/5/2019 c6 themckenziefrenzy
love it so far! please update!
12/28/2018 c4 Anna Banana
Oh my god yes. A new update.

No her father died.. :(( Omg so sad. I feel so bad.
I’d always do raindrop races when I was a kid.
Oh no, peeta’s dad is dead too. *cries*
I wonder who poisoned the king...
I wonder if gale had something to do with the poisoning... well at least Peeta can comfort Katniss.

Update soon!
12/11/2018 c3 Anna Banana
Called it it was Peeta. I wanna see how this plays int9 the story... maybe Katniss will secretly marry
Peeta?

And Annie is in it too,

ah the king WHAT?!

Update soon!,
12/10/2018 c2 Anna Banana
KING SNOW. AHAH. SO FUNNY.

Well I’m awfully glad Prim and Buttercup are in the story. And also, I like how the kingdoms are the legit districts and stuff... I wonder if there will be an upcoming games... such as the Royal Games... hm hmm...

omg what. EFFIE HAD CHILDREN. OH MY GOD WHAT

OMG DID HAYMITCH AND EFFIE GET MARRIED?! OH MY GAWD YES HAYFFIE ALL THE WAY PLEASE BE TRUE

ngkreksldmvhwqi WHO DID SHE MEET IN THE WOODS.

OMGBUT SHE MEET GALE IN THW WOODS GALE IS HER TWIN?!

OMG WOW. PLEASE UPDATE!
12/5/2018 c1 Yali.Page
I’m intrigued, hope you’ll update soon!
12/5/2018 c1 Anna Banana
I really really like this idea! Your writing is very amazing and I cannot wait for the next chapter. It’s so detailed. Omg yes Finnick! Also I ship Gale and Madge. He does not seem like the usual Gale. Madge must of changed him.

I like how Katniss and Gale and twins. What about Prim? Is she dead in this story as well? And is there going to be a buttercup? :3

I wonder if that one boy is Peeta.

I wonder what’s up with the queen and king. Also, has katniss’s family been royal by blood or is it by marriage?

Good story, keep up the great work!