for Starcutter Express

12/15/2018 c1 14FireFlamerx9z
HAHA! This was great. Zan, you really didn't stand a chance. I do like her shrugging the foursome off at first, only to be destroyed. Lesson learned, don't underestimate someone. Everyone Kirby has fought learned that the hard way.
12/10/2018 c1 NANI
Hilarious. I love it!
12/8/2018 c1 Guest
Will this continue?
I want to see how this ends and how the mages actually change their minds
12/6/2018 c1 3FanficLovingPerson
This is really good. God I hope more fics with a Kirby like this ends up appearing more.

Thanks for the reference to me~ I'm glad you kept it in mind, really!
12/6/2018 c1 Pusheen reads
In love the idea of Magolor spamming the Lorstarcutter I have also struggled with the final boss for hero’s of another dimension for I played in a 3 player co-op with my sisters and it took about 7 tries!
12/5/2018 c1 Guest
This was an impressive one-shot. Kirby has the ability to care, love and make friends like nobody else, and you demonstrated that perfectly. And as for Zan Partizanne, her emotions were shown very well. It seems to me like deep down, she really wants friends even though her pride won't let her admit it. Of course, the same could be said of the other two Mage-Sisters as well.

Also, the Star Allies mocking and then outright ignoring her was hilarious. It really shows how this isn't anything new for them and how (rightfully) confidant they are in themselves.

Again, this was a really good one-shot, and it's only made me even more excited for the next chapter of Terminal Paralysis. Looking forward to it. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service