for Half The World Away

1/20 c23 S
I'm guessing that the Brady children will meet with Sean in a couple of chapters and looking forward to that.

On another note, it's interesting that Caroline hasn't displayed resentment towards Victor, especially after 15-20 years. I would hope that the Brady children's trip will finally encourage her to find that backbone she admitted she rarely uses when said trip inevitably causes fallout.
12/21/2020 c20 S
Thank you for accepting the constructive criticism well. The story and writing have been otherwise solid, and I've been enjoying it.

I'm glad that the plot has taken this turn and looking forward to seeing what happens next, especially with Caroline's and Victor's reactions.
10/13/2020 c18 S
It seems as Caroline's name for the baby is a plot device in this chapter in order to continue to use the character's name on the show and drive yet another wedge between her and Victor. However, neither "Beauregard" nor "Aurelius" have Irish roots, so using that tact as a plot device doesn't make sense. It would have made more sense to mention that either or both of those names had been Brady family names or something similar; then, I could understand Victor's anger.
9/22/2019 c10 2audreyrosewadsworth
This is a fantastic idea!
12/15/2018 c2 1ReidAndLukeFanForever
Great chapter Rock my socks. I feel bad for Caroline because Victor wants her to leave Shawn and their kids for him and their unborn child.
12/15/2018 c1 ReidAndLukeFanForever
Great start to your story rock my socks. I can't wait to find out what happens next now that Caroline has told Victor she is carrying their son Bo.