for What Lies in the Heart of a Hero

1/12 c60 Luna de Tabantha
Hey! This fic is great and so catching, we all will like to know how is going to be written. Bc is such an amazing fic. Please please continue, this is a very special fic.
12/15/2020 c1 thiagosuarez12de
I never thought a story could make me feel this much hatred towards Zelda
11/19/2020 c60 Guest
Hey, love your story. Any idea on when we might get an update? Can’t wait to read more!
10/5/2020 c15 1ChaosMageMakar123
Wow this story is great! Just a question though, if you're going to make this the entire BOTW story, how long do you think it will take? I'm just excited for the story
9/22/2020 c60 ShinyUmbreon
I really love how you write and I can’t wait for the other chapters. When I read about Links past and how he is treated, I can’t help but imagine the emotions he must be feeling. I’m really looking forward to the future chapters, particularly the chapters about my most three favorite memories. The first one is when Zelda says “...there’s nothing more I can do..” the way she says it makes me feel sad and really understand how she is trying SO hard to try and awaken her power. In memory 9 I can’t help but cry a little during it, and the way she says “Please just tell me... What is it...? What’s wrong with me?!” My heart just breaks in two, especially the last part. And my most favorite memory is when Link holds onto her as she cries. Whenever I see that scene, I can see the soft affection in Links eyes as he looks at her. It might just be me, but I believe I see in his eyes how much her cares about her.

Sorry for going off about the favorite memories, I’m just really looking forward to how you write it out, because your writing is really infesting me to the story and I have had my observation about memory twelve about Link in my head ever since I FIRST saw the memory and I wanted to share it. But keep up the good work! Can’t wait for more!
9/15/2020 c46 leo
It is so dramatic
9/14/2020 c43 KiwiKick
I've been loving this story! You bring the characters to life with your descriptions! The slow burn is killer, but this chapter definitely helped. I look forward to finishing this. 3 :)
8/21/2020 c60 4heartnut
Compelling narrative. The background you have woven for our mysterious Hero is beautifully crafted.
8/18/2020 c60 Guest
I love the way you’ve portrayed link in your story, I think it fits so well with breath of the wild. You way of writing is so engrossing. Can’t wait to read more! Keep up the great work!
8/16/2020 c2 1AdinPryde
I've just started and from what I read, if Legend of Zelda wasn't a game ip and this was an original story then I would say get this story published because your story telling and how it's written is so well done I begane thinking that your a writer, if you aren't I will and can say that you very talented and I can't wait to read more.
7/24/2020 c1 Guest
Another great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
7/23/2020 c60 Chicwa88
Great chapter as usual! Update soon!
7/16/2020 c60 2Oracle of Hylia
Over the river and through the jungle to the spring of courage we go. . . .I was pleasantly surprised by Link's thought process this chapter. I don't think I've ever seen him think so warmly towards Zelda, perhaps he's starting to realize he has feelings for her.
7/16/2020 c60 Larvus
I'm so happy to see another update after such a long time Damn Zelda is turning into a real surgeon when it comes to reading her knight protector XD
I regret not being able to fave this story more then once
7/16/2020 c60 Anonymous1234
For lack of a better word, SPECTACULAR new addition to this story! I’ve been following since the very beginning and it’s hands down my favorite Fanfic I’ve ever read.
457 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »