for A Deeper Truth

2/26/2019 c1 11Infinite's Ruby
Wow, this fic is deep. While I liked the scene itself, the scene of Pit destroying the Mirror of Truth needed to be expanded on.

You've done a great job with such a unique and creative premise focusing on Pit's inner darkness along with Pit's secret doubts concerning the Gods being able to lead correctly.

I loved it. Thank you for writing this story.
1/4/2019 c1 23Still Bullet
Yooooo I love this. It always bothered me they just brushed over this because I couldn't quite make sense of it, but this... This is perfect.

I'm calling it, this is Canon (if only to me)
12/25/2018 c1 Fir3danc3r
Oh wow
That’s so deep and beautiful

I love this game/fandom so much

Thank you for this wonderful contribution
12/19/2018 c1 Guest
I just wanna say I absolutely love this. I love Pit and Dark Pit. The mirror of truth just adds more onto Pit's character
12/18/2018 c1 2romeoraiden
Truly a plot that needed to be further explored in the game because Pit was clearly in denial when Dark Pit said that he's his dark side and Palutena has screwed Pit over more than ones and while Pit is familiar with the evils of humanity he is more familiar with the evils of Gods, seeing first hand the brutality of Medusa, Thanatos, Pandora, Hades and Viridi. So there is definitely a part of our lovable angel that wants to scream enough.
12/7/2018 c1 6EtchedInLegend
Ooh, this is really cool, and an interesting and different perspective than normal!
12/6/2018 c1 Mikael M Etienne