for Bonding Allure

9/21/2020 c4 RadicalErin
It's nice to see ranma dealing with her own past, and family. It's also nice to finally see ranma and usage happening.
9/15/2020 c4 WillItWork
I'm now caught up on this one, yay! Honestly, I'm a little torn. On the one hand, I like your world building, and one of the characteristics of a long-running series with loads of characters is setting and scope creep. Just look at David Weber. Part of the problem, I think, is that while the people of Silvana are important — some of them — the world itself isn't. The succubi care, but WIC isn't exactly going to be putting an office in any time soon. Considering how Nodoka got co-opted, they ought to be wary about further contact in general — the D project makes sense, but divided loyalties kill, and succubi by their nature suborn and convert people. It makes it hard for me to care about Silvana as anything more than the location for the beach episode. Maybe it'll grow?

Individual scenes were great, though — things like snow with the Numbers and buying the sausages. Keep putting the effort here, since a big part of the story is about how people are monsters, and monsters are people. Love and protection are generally virtuous emotions, so seeing them sustain and overcome are good characterization.

As always, since the days, thanks for sharing!
5/30/2020 c4 Lukkai
This is quite a lot of exposition, world-building and then of course the slow build up around Nodoka. Nicely packaged that is. And good to read.
And then you throw in that short part between Mina and Eve, something one could easily miss if not paying close attention (well, not miss per se, but miss the possible implications). And suddenly I go "Hmm..."
5/23/2020 c4 rancheesan
Wow totally awesome i love it all i must have is one of the greatest stories i have ever read so much depth so much detail WOW,i am like totaly blown are truly a master craftsman in story telling/writing,i bow before you and bask in your awesomness.
5/2/2020 c3 Le Chasseur
Well, at least Chibi Usa and Ranma will have something to bond over I guess...
10/1/2019 c3 Lukkai
Thinking back, you did drop hints about Chibi-Usa way back there, didn't you. And now this little revelation. Intriguing.
7/6/2019 c3 Dregley
Finally a new chapter. I love how you played the Chibi Usa/Mamoru reincarnation. I didnt see that coming. Another nice ting were the names of different houses like Luxon. I saw the pictures on DA and with the contract there is a hint in that direction. I cant wait for the next chapter and how Nooka will look as a succubus.
4/21/2019 c2 26Ozzallos
Finally developing the ranma-usagi angle. Too long in coming (a decade lol) but nice to finally see substance come out of it. And a kiss. On the horns. Cute. The writing for succubus nodoka has been on the wall for a while and good to see grandmother finally get more screen time.
3/11/2019 c2 1Lover of Emotions
that is really good. update soon please.
12/25/2018 c2 Dregley
Great chapter. After Nodoka is turned I hope to see a few of the mentioned succubus fighting suits.
12/8/2018 c1 8Lunar Adept
Thanks for uploading another chapter! At this point I believe you're further along than the original, so I'm excited to see where this is going drom here!
12/7/2018 c1 TehyrPhoenix
Glad to see the next arc started. Keep up the good work. :) Can't wait to see Dresden again. ;)