for Departure

4/3 c1 11loyallaraluv
You're CRUEL
2/6 c1 7BlessMyHart
WHAT?! It just ends like that?! My heart is broken and I think you’re happy about that.

What a bittersweet ending to such a romantic forbidden romance. You almost had me crying but when my mouth dropped opened, I chose to throw my phone instead lol darn you authors and your hurt comfort hurt stories.
11/28/2020 c1 ms.annelily
So I'm just gonna pretend Lucy is convinced she will never see him again, but Natsu is going to pull a Natsu and is going to prove her wrong. She is pregnant and they will marry and the happy fucking end. YEP. That's what I'm going to do, thank you very much, I'm in blissful denial, bye bye.

(wonderfully written, you truly have a way with words! Thank you!)
9/11/2020 c1 3Skibblez
This one hurt...

I went in to this thinking it would be a happy put-it-to-her-dad ending and now I'm laying in bed bawling.

Excellent job!
8/1/2020 c1 5ghostini
bruh i shed a tear at the end :( this was so sweet and nice and i loved the angst at the beginning and then you really dropped a bomb on us in the end huh. overall though it was such a good story and i loved reading it
6/30/2020 c1 18RayhneTess
All I can say is: Ouch. That hurts a lot.
6/19/2020 c1 Bookwork129
I love this story and I think it really fits well as a one shot and ending where it does. Your stories are some of my favorites to reread.
5/2/2020 c1 7UranoMetriaPrincess
That was a crushing ending omg. So bittersweet.
4/10/2020 c1 LucyintheSunshine
Wow. Its so much more crushing as a oneshot
4/8/2020 c1 mermer710
I really was looking for the next chapter like a fool, it was so good I think I cried a little oh my god
3/28/2020 c1 nikkiw67
That ending has me sobbing. Omg it was so beautifully written, I loved it. Even the punch to the heart at the end. Now! If you dont mind, I'm just going to go wipe my tears, stare at myself in the mirror and repeat "he came back, he made it, it's fine, I'm fine, we're fine" until I actually believe myself.
3/26/2020 c1 Guest
great story as usual you GENIUS
I wish it wasn't so heartbreaking but it's an important part of why is so good oh dear me cry :')
3/25/2020 c1 stranger1999
damn i remember this chapter making me emotional but since at that time this was supposed to be a multichap it didn't hit me as hard but now theres an air of finality and it just hits you right in the feels!i think i cried
anyway its up to you if you feel like this is a more appropriate end!
on another note, welcome back!I really missed reading your fics!:)
10/30/2019 c2 Stavroula99
The chapter was good. Are you going to continue the Story?
10/30/2019 c1 Stavroula99
It was Very emotional. A love that can not happen. My heart broke.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »