for Never Let Me Go

5/15 c1 2MrsChilton
Awww lovely job
12/9/2018 c1 serenity0318
Wow this left me with so many feelings. Beautiful job! From someone who hasn’t found this kind of love I hope you find it one day. Xx
12/8/2018 c1 22richonnesmints
This was so sad and sweet.
Everyone thinking/worrying about Maddie after that call and viewing her as family... Maybe I teared up a little.
And then Chimney worrying about her the whole day and basically physically getting sick because of it. TEARS. He kept trying to convince himself that she was okay, that she had, to be, but he couldn't help it.
THEN, JOSH CALLED CHIMNEY "WINDOW. I THINK I LAUGHED ABOUT THAT A LITTLE TOO LONG. Josh calling him that was so funny because who would be named "window" but I can't get too annoyed with him because who would go by "chimney"? I love how you added that in there. It made me laugh and it was just such a good moment, after feeling sad.
I love that Maddie is a 911 operator, but then again I don't sometimes. She never knows what call she's going to get, and I hate whenever she gets calls that take her back to the past.
and then how Maddie was so happy when she saw Chimney, and then she ran over to hug him and Chimney was already there with open arms. I LOVE.
CHIMNEY KISSING HER HEAD. YESSS.
Maddie being surprised that Chimney worries about her and then how he says he always is. I truly don't know a better man.
CHIMNEY HOLDING HER TIGHTER WHEN SHE TELLS HIM NOT TO LEAVE HER. I'M CRYING.
THIS WAS SO AMAZING.
(also, I'm sure you noticed already but I type in all caps a lot. that just means I'm really excited. expect me to type in all caps many more times)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service