for sickening tears (frightful fears)

9/28/2019 c1 68Trekkiehood
more, please?

really love this so far
1/20/2019 c1 Guest
I really like this
12/26/2018 c1 2Erithebear
I hope to see more of this soon! It looks promising! I've seen few stories as well written trying to explain his struggles after finding his memories. Memories can bring back many things. Sometimes fear is one of them. Smells, images, sounds, almost anything that impacts the senses can return a good or bad memory. In Jack's case, the sound of cracking, ice or not may trigger it. I wouldn't be shocked if he actually broke something from the high jump and adrenaline kicked in before he could notice due to the flash back. In contrast the forest greenery in North's workshop may return a pleasant memory I playing through a forest with his sister. I truly look forward to future chapters when you are able.
12/13/2018 c1 sparklehannah
I love this and it is ROTG. I like seeing Jack hang out with Jamie and I love seeing people's interpretations of Jack and how his death effects him. I really like that Jamie grounded him to the present and was concerned for him. I love that Jack managed to rescue them both. I thought the memories and the wind's comforting voice was a nice touch. Great work. I'm curious to see where this goes.
12/9/2018 c1 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.