FanFiction.Net
for The Debt

1/29/2023 c7 asianinvasion0530
So glad that you're continuing on with this story! I haven't been back to the Gadge community in years but happened to browse again today and noticed this update! Lovely to see how Gale is slowly opening up to Madge (and vice versa)
1/25/2023 c7 Guest
This story has crossed my mind so many the years. I hope you finish it. Your writing vivid pictures and the characters are so good. Thank you!
1/2/2021 c6 Guest
great story so far I’m looking forward to where this will go. Can’t wait for the next update
10/20/2020 c6 Guest
Awaiting your next update
8/29/2020 c6 Guest
Your writing is awesome hope you update soon
5/21/2020 c6 Bianca
Amazing.. dont know how to word it better than that
4/9/2020 c6 albagarram
Fucking love everything about this ️
4/8/2020 c6 queenie11
i'm so happy you updated again!

loved this chapter can't wait to read more
4/8/2020 c6 4EStrunk
Love that Madge came to see Gale. He was so sad as he was drinking. The scenes with her dad were just heart breaking.
4/8/2020 c6 albagarram
Hello! I don’t know if you’ve noticed but there’s some kind of problem with chapter six. Hope it gets fixed soon. I LOVE your work!
4/7/2020 c5 albagarram
Oh my god your writing is something from another world. I came upon your profile a couple of days ago and since then I’ve read EVERYTHING you have published. The way you play with words is just beautiful. Thank you.
3/1/2020 c5 Carol
Somehow I didn’t notice you had updated until today. Another amazing chapter, thanks for sharing!
12/7/2019 c5 Guest
Oh wow it's getting intense
11/29/2019 c5 Lilly
I'm dying for you to update this story!
11/25/2019 c5 2thedustoflife