for Addiction

12/1/2019 c1 3Medic 27
Damn boy you know how to write a sex scene!
10/27/2019 c2 adrio96
great story, really really good, love how cute they are.
10/1/2019 c2 1SlagarCruel2
I feel that you should continue this one along with Bun in a Bottle
7/14/2019 c2 Dudtheman
awesome story thanks for the read
4/20/2019 c2 2Furbearinvarmint
One of the sad stories...Judy not thinking or truly feeling and Nick being worried to hurt the friendship...hope for a final chapter.
4/20/2019 c2 InTheLionsDenOnDA
Looks like some bunny is going to be helping her mother clean up after the harvest festival. It was fun getting some background on Bonnie and Stu.
Nicely described emotions and actions through the chapter. Thanks.
4/19/2019 c2 48shiro-wolfman-k
Thank you for the story, I really liked it.

Mostly, because the sex went to the back and as always you manage to nail the characters and their interactions quite well, Judy slowly falling for Nick and not realizing it because she's a hardhead, and had as well been unable to understand about love was a nice touch, she finding out after through her mother was really sweet, especially the interaction between them.

As always, thanks for the story, and the effort put into writing it, it's really appreciated.
4/18/2019 c2 seakard
Mice. Shows author way of saying "You Don't KNOW what You Have until it's NOT There Anymore." Or something like that.
4/18/2019 c2 steed andersen
Really enjoying this story so far. Carry on Sir.
4/18/2019 c2 11GhostWolf88
This was a lot of fun, I wouldn't mind another chapter if you're up for it...
4/18/2019 c2 ZootopiaLover34
So glad to see an update. I was worried it was a one shot. Lol loving it so far!
4/18/2019 c2 13Sapperjoe85
Glad to see an update to this. Well done. I really enjoyed this but I'm curious about Nick's perspective. Any chance of getting his side of the story?
4/14/2019 c1 jeffsny
That was AWESOME! I totally NEED another 20 chapters of this!
12/15/2018 c1 InTheLionsDenOnDA
I think she is hooked.
Fun chapter. It will be interesting to see how they will do working together again.
12/9/2018 c1 7Jknight97
This will end ether they both agree that they want to pursue the relationship to its natural end or else they split off being partners because they're distracted too much around each other. I'd like to see the former though. ;)
20 Page 1 2 Next »