for The Wild Waves Whist

6/6/2020 c12 Legolas' Girl 31
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
3/23/2020 c12 2bellaruthless
This was AMAZING!
2/9/2020 c12 Guest
Great job! A fun and “rompy” read!
2/10/2020 c4 188Buckhunter
Well done, Jack, you've knocked yourself out...literally. Ouch.
12/29/2019 c1 2poetic star
ah I'm enjoying this all too much haha you got Jack's voice just right, which pretty hard to do.
4/23/2019 c12 MrsDamonSalvatore
This was so good, I really enjoyed it!
4/2/2019 c12 12Mdawg1425
This was a really good read, a nice refreshing break from reality! I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Great job :)
4/2/2019 c10 Mdawg1425
This was so so good! The detail you put into your work does wonders for the mind! You don’t overuse words and you don’t make anything seem or sound vulgar and that’s really important. Great job so far.
4/2/2019 c9 Mdawg1425
Norrington is just an innocent bystander really, Elizabeth’s heart belongs somewhere else and that kinda sucks. Love where this is going still, you write lemon’s beautifully
4/1/2019 c7 Mdawg1425
Things will work out for them! As long as Jack doesn’t hang, all is well. But I don’t think Norrington is going to want an Elizabeth in love with a Sparrow!
4/1/2019 c6 Mdawg1425
That’s kind of how I pictured them doing it for the first time. Desperate and just raw hunger. Absolutely love it. Also love the fun twist with the island! It’s very different, great job
4/1/2019 c5 Mdawg1425
So hot! I was needing this today, hormones and whatnot hahaha. I really like that you incorporated that Elizabeth knows nothing about sex, makes it more fun :)
4/1/2019 c4 Mdawg1425
The story plot mixed with the saucy romance is SO GOOD. It’s perfect when you make build. Wonderfully written too, ugh this is such a good read!
4/1/2019 c3 Mdawg1425
Ugh the chemistry and timing for all of this is perfect! I absolutely adore what’s happening. Great job
4/1/2019 c2 Mdawg1425
I love that this is in the perspective of Jack. Most of the time it’s the other way around and it’s nice to be in his head ;)
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »