for The New Order Of Merlin: The Gathering (book 1)

9/15 c19 3Maricate
UGH! PLease continue writing this! And puclish whatever you already have! I Saw his in my email notifications and- stupid schoolwork took up my time- still laughted at how you described Lockhart's homework. Please don't leave this unpublished!
1/1 c18 1BlueFathom
I hope I didn't sound rude with my last comment, I was just curious. I really love how this story is going and how you are making the characters feel real, not just words on a page. Happy New Year and good luck in future chapters!
12/31/2020 c17 BlueFathom
Is this story finished? I saw you started the next one but I’m confused about whether this is done or not. Loved it by the way! I love how you mixed and included characters!
12/30/2020 c1 BlueFathom
I love this idea!
10/17/2020 c14 3Maricate
MERLIN! He's so gloriously uncaring for formalities! I love it! and when mcgonagall walked in and he said bye albus, and she just looked at him aghast!(at least in my mind I put maggie smith's signature aghast look) If memory serves, this chapter was practically untouched. Loved it then and I love it now.
10/10/2020 c13 Maricate
Poor ginny,sometimes i feel like that too. Like what have i done all day? But i usually just hang around studying or something.
10/4/2020 c10 MerlinzaPo-Tay-ToeOverlord
I love how Minerva is such a detailed and intriguing character in this story. 3
10/3/2020 c12 Maricate
Yes! I loved the pranks and the food fight! I'm hoping it's the one I remember, but If not, totally awesome!
9/30/2020 c11 Maricate
Ahh, Merlin! he's here! I feel like a young girl on christmas day! colin's awesome, he's so sweet and talkative. especially in that scene in the great hall! If he were a real person we would be great friends. I'm one of those people that just doesn't know when to shut up, so there would never be a moment of silence between us. I can't remember if it was this one, or some other merlim/harry crossover fic that I read, but I seriously hope you kept the food fight/prank wars in, 'cause, honestly died oflaughter with those chapters! Can't wait for the next update!
9/26/2020 c10 Maricate
Yes! The goofball persists! I dont mind elsa, but I'm not too big a fan of frozen, I would prefer jack over the two, but as long as I've got my favorite goofball, I'm okay! Also, there's soo much that Merlin, peeves and jack could do in the way of pranks! And I sincerely hope you didnt take out the snape pranks, those were hilarious! Great chapter! Cant wait four your update!
9/21/2020 c9 Maricate
So the rewrite is more jack/elsa than merlin or harry? 'Cause there's practically no merlin, and harry only has ginny colin and mcgonagall. I miss my favortie goofball, but i'll just try to wait patiently (Probably not ill be on the edge of my seat for a while) for him to show up. he's so deliciously clumsy and goofy, I love it. till next time!
9/19/2020 c8 Guest
I just found this story and I can’t express how HAPPY and EXCITED I am that you’re updating! I FREAKIN LOVE THIS️️️
9/18/2020 c8 Maricate
YES! Merlins here! You can probably tell hes my favorite character. I love those twins, jack is so goofy. I agree with him, classes are BORING. Loved the chapter, cant wait for new ones! Also for those flashbacks, cant wait!
9/14/2020 c7 Maricate
good chapter, as for the name: what's in a rose? yup that's about as poetic as i'll wax, gonna keep reading, hopefully i won't run out of chapters too quick!
9/14/2020 c6 Maricate
aww, i miss goofy merlin, please dont leave him so silent! good chapter tho
189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »