for The Crimson Demon of Chaos

Me gustó
3/28 c1 Kurottan
this is cool
2/25 c3 Diabolos Aides
Awesome story I can't wait to read more
1/5 c3 pimmeles626
Good Story I can onlyhope you update soon
12/18/2020 c3 Zera.Craft07
That pulled at my heartstrings. I can’t wait for an update, love to see where this goes.
11/8/2020 c2 NightmareKnight1
Might want to get an editor. This was a bit painful to read.
10/20/2020 c2 1MinatoMeatloaf
When will u update next?
9/11/2020 c3 Akira
Please no romance, the reason is focus on the adventure and action and bonds is point of one piece.

Romance make things boring and complicated and drags things down.

I think Madara will focus to be stronger and become better person then past life in Naruto world. I don't see Madara the type person would fall in love because in the Naruto world he never want to be we'd or date, he focus on himself and be to strong.

Romance for one piece is hard to read since the show is based on it
8/19/2020 c3 Invite
J'adore. Mille fois, j'adore!

Pauvre Madara, il a besoin d'un câlin. Et d'un thérapie.
Les pirates et criminels de l'île de Dawn sont terrifiés comme il se doit. En même temps, même les ninjas les plus aguerris et courageux (fous) se sont presque pissés dessus en voyant Madara pour la première fois, alors bon...
Luffy, Ace et Sabo seront les protégés de Madara?

La manière dont ça c'est fini... Cela signifie-t-il que Madara va créer un équipage pirate et accepter de côtoyer d'autres personnes? Je crierais presque au miracle.
8/15/2020 c3 Bella-swan11
Madara thinks this as a new beginning for you, it is what Hashirama would have wanted for you so that you could find peace; Now imagine what you can achieve in this world with your skills. Madara you have the opportunity to create a new Uchiha clan in this world, an opportunity to leave behind the curse that destroyed your family; It is what Izuna would have wanted you to find peace.
7/15/2020 c3 samrap123
Hey man shouldn't Madara have the rinnegan since hashirama's cells have basically fused with his own
7/10/2020 c3 holosagewolf32
i cant wait for more. also what about his signature armor?
7/6/2020 c3 2Angel Of Despair1
You rewrite is great so far, let us see what you will do in the future
7/5/2020 c1 anzeinleengardfleck
Oh
7/4/2020 c3 1FunkyRooster
your rewrite is great so far. i think you should give Madara a pairing. Dude needs some lovin but it needs to be the right person so it doesn't suck. i'd like to see him with Robin. i think that would work best. maybe Hancock but i dont think they'd mesh well together.
444 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »