for The Crimson Demon of Chaos

6/29/2020 c3 DivineWhiskey
Madara seems to be the type of person for one night stands. Maybe somebody like Jewlery Bonney who are just friends with benefits.
6/29/2020 c3 supercharzard
Nice chapter
6/24/2020 c2 fenixrojo36
Sigue
6/18/2020 c2 Vansmoke
man, this is good start. no nonsense like other who just pop up, trained and followed canon. there is background building here.

waiting for update
6/15/2020 c2 WhatToSay101
I hope you aren't giving up cus I like reading your fic
6/14/2020 c2 Guest
Please continue?
6/7/2020 c2 VoidWolfie27
Interesting. New reader here, very much looking forward to an update.
4/12/2020 c2 1FunkyRooster
the beginning feels a lot better now. im looking forward to future chapters.
4/3/2020 c2 Noroi chann
Big mom 4,3 billion
Redhair 4 billion
Blackbeard 2,2 billion
4/1/2020 c2 WeslenBR
vai ter romance? diz q sim.
4/1/2020 c2 stroziercameron
why can't it be a normal point of view
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
Update my friend
3/31/2020 c2 Guest
To tell you the truth the story need to be rewrite because madara is so OP that he have haki and chakra I recommended you to replace chakra into haki only, no chakra at all he have his sharingan only for memorizement or for photographic memory so basically his sharingan is useless.

Mokuto is also out. If you want to have madara his chakra I recommend you to make a limits like the pokemon PP ability limit also don't let him join strawhat or any other crew he is a freelancer mercenary. If you put him on strawhat crew it will be no fun at all and boring.

On your first publish of the story I approve making madara as a mentor for those three ASL but madara can't be favorable on helping them each time they get trouble only when madara help them when they are on the almost on the death strike he will help.

All in all the story basically needed to be rewrite because madara is too OP in the One piece world. So put his ability Limit please.
3/31/2020 c1 Emberscorch
Can you post the old version as a separate story
444 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »