for The Crimson Demon of Chaos

2/12/2020 c21 Brazilwolf
I shall await the reincarnation of this story.
2/12/2020 c21 Guest
It's fine but I do hope you come back!
Please if you do rewrite keep Madara as single man and no harems
2/12/2020 c21 ChunkyFunkyMunky
That’s fine. I hope you consider fixing Madara’s bounty.
2/12/2020 c21 Zabaniya
Ah Man, and here I was thinking that it was a new chapter but it ended up being the dreaded Author's Note and even worse a Rewrite. I hope that it is an actual rewrite and not a complete change of the story as many other writers just do by using the same character but completely changing everything. While I am still interested to see the rewrite, it's gonna be a while for me to get invested if you actually just rewrite the story.

Good luck with it and hope that it goes well.
2/12/2020 c21 Noroi chann
Várom a következő részt 333
2/12/2020 c21 5Dildo-Man
Sure do hope this fic doesn't burn you out, you could try to write other fanfics and explore more stuffs before rewriting this fic.

Keep it coming man.
2/12/2020 c21 neydomus
plans, he says. plans for arcs after 2yr time skip you mean? dont joke around here, the number of decent stories that go past the 2yr time skip is extremely low. this fic doesnt need any kind of real rewrite for the simple reason that plot-wise it havent gone anywhere yet. unless youre gonna make a story with the same MC but completely different begining, but thats not a rewrite, thats just another fanfic. so yeah.
sorry if i sound mean here, but this is one of the very very few one piece fanfics that i like(and that arent dropped), and a rewrite notice is basically a death sentence(seriously, i have never seen a "rewritten" story go to completion). so sorry if im a little miffed.
2/12/2020 c21 4Chronosign
I am a little disappointed that you didn't get to use the flag I made.
2/8/2020 c7 Guest
Where the new chapter
2/3/2020 c20 fenixrojo36
sigue
1/21/2020 c18 Ya0iLover
do u think big mom want to mate with madara..hahaha
1/21/2020 c8 Ya0iLover
madara join luffy's crew really? ughh... i was hoping he make his own crew..
1/19/2020 c20 vonGrimm
when will there be a new chapter?
1/16/2020 c20 Guest
Make from movie to become madara crew (douglas bullet (demon heir) and gild tesoro (casino king)
1/12/2020 c20 Kasimovu Azmadeus
A liitle short, isn't it. Whens the next update
445 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »