FanFiction.Net
for The Hunter Amongst Villains

2/29 c1 2seattlesoccer98
would you consider putting this up for adoption out of curiosity.
2/28 c1 Guest
Can you make a crossover where Garou got transported into the world of Cross ange, and let him give this version of humanity some teach about humility?
2/27 c14 4AnimayWriteY0
Hi i4md I am glad you are back from a long hiatus. And please take the time needed to adjust things before adding new chapters of your story. I like to say this story of Garou being in the MHA universe is exactly what I had envisioned when I thought of anyone from the One Punch Man anime/manga would be transported to another universe. The Hunter Among Villains will always be my favorite story by far.

Your writing style is well constructed, planned, and made sense in terms of keeping the characters from their respective series stay true in this fanfiction. I also want to point out the way you describe how dire the presence of Garou has shaped Hero Society into obscurity when some of their heroes faced him and came into a conclusion of his powers and shattering their expectations when they learned of his quirkless status. This chapter basically defines the way people in hero society react when their beliefs are shattered to pieces and couldn't rationalize when Garou came into their world.

Overall I can't wait for the next chapter of this story!
2/27 c26 NguNhan
Moreeee Pleaseeeeeeeee !
2/9 c1 FanBoy01
We need more One Punch Man crossovers.

These are my suggestions:
- Sweet Home
- Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete
- Everything Everywhere All at Once
2/7 c26 Deviantart
Are you talking about «Doofenshmirtz Hero Incorporated!» in ?
2/4 c26 Similar to doof
I just remembered this fic
I’m not sure of its active but on hiatus or a dead fic
But either way what’s here is a good read
( also the name is cause this reminds me of another fic where doofenschirtz ends up in MHA and fixes things his own way much like garou
2/1 c26 Ruby Gillman
I am proud of how far Izuku has come.
2/1 c2 Guest
Toshinori Yagi is a nice guy.
2/1 c12 Ruby Gillman
The Police Force saved the day.
1/31 c26 riccardo.facchini03
i wanna warning fo all of you who had been reading this story, is not uncomplete, if you look on his patreon you can find another chapter which is split in 3 parts though are the same chapter.
1/26 c26 Venom1462
This is definitely one of my favourite MHA fanfics. I really hope that you haven't abandoned this and soon come up with new chapters.
1/14 c5 galantedj74
got what he deserves
1/14 c5 galantedj74
FUCKIN pedo
12/16/2023 c9 ryuschnitzel
Can't help but think you're just flaunting your vocabulary to have some kind of elitist image. Just because you write complicated, uncommon and different words does not mean your story is good. This is not an academic journal. Some words might have the same meaning but they have different tone if written in academic format. This is a story format, where authors should be able to convey their writing easily. Yet, you keep using unconventional words that leaves readers scratching their heads instead. It's like how a kid show off their newly learned words to appear smart. Truly childish. Or is this edited in ChatGPT?
2,409 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »