FanFiction.Net
for The Hunter Amongst Villains

12/14/2018 c1 Guest
Buen fanfic
12/15/2018 c1 2The Story Discontinuer
His hair is actually blood-red
12/15/2018 c2 1Illusion Man
I like how much effort it seems like you've put into this. Especially in comparison to me myself, since my effort tends to go into one of my non-OPM fics. Once I have time, maybe I should put some more focus on it.

Good work.
12/15/2018 c2 Ronmr
Hahaha. Damn, this is just awesome.
12/15/2018 c2 Jutten
This is an extremely interesting story! Can't wait to read more!
12/15/2018 c2 kerrowe
I'm liking it. Though I wonder how it'll progress even.
A nice interesting encounter at the beach too.
12/14/2018 c2 eternal chill
Great chapter! Let the hero hunt continue! Please keep updating!
12/14/2018 c1 Creus
Very interesting! You have my attention.
Add to Follow/Fav.
12/14/2018 c2 SilentXD7
Very interesting story. I truly hope you continue with the series and I see great potential in this story. I hope our favorite Hero hunter is able to find someone that can excite him (possible All Might). I also hope he ends up fighting Bakugo plus imagine how everyone will react to the fact that Garou is actually quirkless.
12/14/2018 c2 zanpaktospirit0
I volunteer myself for tribute overlord
12/14/2018 c2 5Soda-fiedPsycho
Another great chapter along with how powerful Garou is.

I think with Garou around, heroes will start understanding to stop using just quirks & learn some actual skills.

Like Aizawa, for instance. Unlike all those incompetent fools, he learned how to dodge a few attacks, not light speed, but fast attacks that'd cause trouble to any not quick enough. AKA Endeavor would get batted around like a fuckin' volleyball until the guy dies.

Can't wait to see the battle with All for One if it comes to it as All For One is the only person capable of injuring Garou significantly due to Garou dodging everything else.

Sure, it might have been pre-written but a story is a story. If you put in a constant stream of chapters weekly, I'll still read it because it's a good fanfic.

- Soda-fiedPsycho