FanFiction.Net
for The Hunter Amongst Villains

1/1/2023 c26 Jericho
Hey i4dm347h. Have you watch a video called "How Strong is Garou The Complete Scaling" By: Kristian Kember.
12/30/2022 c26 Sorthlen
Only Watchdog Man can save them. The real hero.
12/29/2022 c26 Seiya Ryuuguuin
If only Cosmic Garou is here
12/29/2022 c26 Jericho
Garou's powers/abilities/skills are:

1. Superhuman Physical Prowess and that includes Strength. Speed. Durability. Agility.
2. Supernatural Senses and Enhanced Senses
3. Afterimage Creation
4. Accelerated Development and Adaptability
5. Indomitable Will
6. Technique Mimicry
7. Regenerative Healing Factor
8. Fighting Instinct. Proficient Martial Artist. Combat Proficiency. and Skilled Tactician.
10. Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist
11. Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist
12. Exploding Heart Release Fist
13. Roaring Aura Sky Ripping
14. Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist
12/25/2022 c26 Jayhawks
forgot to mention in my last review, will the liberation army and villians try to kidnap Ghin and force Garou to go to Deika city? also can we get more PV from the other characters from the show like the former would be members of the league of villians like dabi, himiko, spinner and the rest from during garous hunting months to the present, it would be interesting to hear their perspectives on him and the effects he caused. i'm surprised that we haven't seen any quirkless folk appear yet in the story outside of Ghin and Izuku, with only 20% of the worlds population being quirkless, that being 1 billion people worldwide, I would imagine tens of thousands of quirkless alongside other marginalized groups like mutants and those with 'junk' quirks would appear in hosu and the Silver Fang, even martial artists from across the land who practice traditional and Ko-ryu styles alike would flock to Garou to learn his ways, if only to preserve their respective arts in this super-powered society.

Thank you for your time and stay safe!
12/18/2022 c26 Jayhawks
although it isn't specifically stated in both of one's mangas or opm fandom I think Suiko's martial art is wing chun based on her Void fist uniform from ONE that utilizes seiken techniques from karate.
12/17/2022 c1 Guest
That's kinda true since garou does know his fighthing style
12/17/2022 c1 riccardo.facchini03
It would be hard for him since Garou undestands his fighting skills on WDM
12/16/2022 c26 BlackPeter
I was hoping to see watchdog man to show up. To see how the MHA world react that garou found his adversary then WDM decides that Hosu will be his new territory.
12/11/2022 c14 Xrzabcghjbbbb
I'm curious what happen next.
12/11/2022 c26 Omega786
If I had to guess the person that fell out of the sky is suiko.
12/8/2022 c26 7nexusplayer
Can't wait for them to pull someone out that they can't handle.
But also Jesus they've brought someone here!
And they might even bring in a monster!
12/8/2022 c20 nexusplayer