FanFiction.Net

12/29/2022 c26 Seiya Ryuuguuin
If only Cosmic Garou is here
12/29/2022 c26 Jericho
Garou's powers/abilities/skills are:

1. Superhuman Physical Prowess and that includes Strength. Speed. Durability. Agility.
2. Supernatural Senses and Enhanced Senses
3. Afterimage Creation
4. Accelerated Development and Adaptability
5. Indomitable Will
6. Technique Mimicry
7. Regenerative Healing Factor
8. Fighting Instinct. Proficient Martial Artist. Combat Proficiency. and Skilled Tactician.
10. Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist
11. Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist
12. Exploding Heart Release Fist
13. Roaring Aura Sky Ripping
14. Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist
12/25/2022 c26 Jayhawks
forgot to mention in my last review, will the liberation army and villians try to kidnap Ghin and force Garou to go to Deika city? also can we get more PV from the other characters from the show like the former would be members of the league of villians like dabi, himiko, spinner and the rest from during garous hunting months to the present, it would be interesting to hear their perspectives on him and the effects he caused. i'm surprised that we haven't seen any quirkless folk appear yet in the story outside of Ghin and Izuku, with only 20% of the worlds population being quirkless, that being 1 billion people worldwide, I would imagine tens of thousands of quirkless alongside other marginalized groups like mutants and those with 'junk' quirks would appear in hosu and the Silver Fang, even martial artists from across the land who practice traditional and Ko-ryu styles alike would flock to Garou to learn his ways, if only to preserve their respective arts in this super-powered society.

Thank you for your time and stay safe!
12/18/2022 c26 Jayhawks
although it isn't specifically stated in both of one's mangas or opm fandom I think Suiko's martial art is wing chun based on her Void fist uniform from ONE that utilizes seiken techniques from karate.
12/17/2022 c1 Guest
That's kinda true since garou does know his fighthing style
12/17/2022 c1 riccardo.facchini03
It would be hard for him since Garou undestands his fighting skills on WDM
12/16/2022 c26 BlackPeter
I was hoping to see watchdog man to show up. To see how the MHA world react that garou found his adversary then WDM decides that Hosu will be his new territory.
12/11/2022 c14 Xrzabcghjbbbb
I'm curious what happen next.
12/11/2022 c26 Omega786
If I had to guess the person that fell out of the sky is suiko.
12/8/2022 c26 8nexusplayer
Can't wait for them to pull someone out that they can't handle.
But also Jesus they've brought someone here!
And they might even bring in a monster!
12/8/2022 c20 nexusplayer
OO interesting.
12/4/2022 c26 Bortrex
Gran historia, sigue asi
12/1/2022 c17 Guest
Damn wasn’t expecting him to want to train izuku and I can’t wait for him to find out izuku actually has a quirk ngl don’t really like deku so it kinda brought tears to my eyes when garou said he was gonna take over training lol
11/24/2022 c26 Guest
Out of curiosity, have you seen Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, if so, remember that one Hero Garou punched in the conference room, Heavy Tank Loincloth? Garou basically said to him "Yeah, I think you're done, nighty night gramps". Now imagine if an OPM and Hazbin/Helluva story was made and Garou was used, Stella is known for looking down on the lower class and reminding them of that, she'd certainly feel that way about humans, Garou would probably refer to the humans on a regular Earth as a bootleg, cardboard, retarded version of his own, or hypocritical, entitled, triggered little bitches with the intelligence of wet paper. He would likely even refer to Heaven and Hell as not all that threatening. If Stella at some point got in Garou's face and told him he needed to know his place, he likely wouldn't take kindly to that as Darkshine did the same thing to him, I can picture Garou punching her and knocking her out while saying "No I think you're done, nighty night grandma". So what do you think, not that I'm asking you to do this or anything, I just think it'd be pretty funny if he actually did that to her. Octavia and Stolas' eyes would probably bug out of their skulls and jaws hit the table, Blitzo would probably burst out laughing at that. How do you think Garou would fare in that setting, he hates good, evil and injustice, but Hazbin Earth's humans are overemphasized on good, evil, many injustices, stupidly retarded, hypocritical (which Garou also hates), bigotry, humans are everything and the most complicated race in the universe, and yes Garou would hate Heaven and Hell because they represent good and evil but I think Hazbin Earth would drive him insane because of all the retarded bullshit that goes on and he'd be disappointed that there are no Heroes to hunt yet no Monsters to look up to. Imagine if Garou confronts either Angels or Demons who are still trying to figure out who he is and where he came from, now imagine if they find out he's from another universe and demand he come clean, and Garou whispers this into their ears menacingly.

Garou: About that other Earth I came from, metaphorically speaking, I was it's "Lucifer".

I also believe OPM GOD is more powerful than Lucifer's father (Christian God), all he has to do to defeat/kill him, is step on, similar to Godzilla vs Zilla if you will.
2,538 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »