FanFiction.Net
for The Hunter Amongst Villains

2/1 c2 Guest
Toshinori Yagi is a nice guy.
2/1 c12 Ruby Gillman
The Police Force saved the day.
1/31 c26 riccardo.facchini03
i wanna warning fo all of you who had been reading this story, is not uncomplete, if you look on his patreon you can find another chapter which is split in 3 parts though are the same chapter.
1/26 c26 Venom1462
This is definitely one of my favourite MHA fanfics. I really hope that you haven't abandoned this and soon come up with new chapters.
1/14 c5 galantedj74
got what he deserves
1/14 c5 galantedj74
FUCKIN pedo
12/16/2023 c9 ryuschnitzel
Can't help but think you're just flaunting your vocabulary to have some kind of elitist image. Just because you write complicated, uncommon and different words does not mean your story is good. This is not an academic journal. Some words might have the same meaning but they have different tone if written in academic format. This is a story format, where authors should be able to convey their writing easily. Yet, you keep using unconventional words that leaves readers scratching their heads instead. It's like how a kid show off their newly learned words to appear smart. Truly childish. Or is this edited in ChatGPT?
12/14/2023 c26 5PoofyOhio
This is pretty sick.
11/29/2023 c26 Nextinfinite50
Very good when are you going to make a chapter for this and I like it. I hope You are online and I hope Garou Release Lady nagant.
11/29/2023 c15 Nextinfinite50
LOL mt lady got instantly defeated by a man with no quirk.
11/29/2023 c4 Nextinfinite50
Very Good when are you going to make another chapter.
11/10/2023 c5 33jetslinger333
Garou along with eight perception standing still as the music plays

Gimme, gimme, gimme some time to think
I'm in the bathroom, looking at me
Face in the mirror is all I need (ooh)
Wait until the reaper takes my life
Never gonna get me out alive
I will live a thousand million lives (ooh)
My patience is waning
Is this entertaining?
Our patience is waning
Is this entertaining?
I-I-I got this feeling, yeah, you know
Where I'm losing all control
'Cause there's magic in my bones
I-I-I got this feeling in my soul
Go ahead and throw your stones
'Cause there's magic in my bones

( Garou and the Yakuza dancing to the song as it's mocking the heroes as the dance to the beat showing that they have away to show fun and entertainment as they say )
10/22/2023 c1 Guest
In case you guys don't know, there are 3 new chapters on his Patreon. If you have money to spare and enjoy the story, you can read the new chapters on there
10/15/2023 c26 sphinxdragon84
Love this series, hope to see it updated, incredible writing and story
10/11/2023 c24 2samuraix04.xz
Will monster king show to face the mha world.
2,416 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »