for Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Dusk Revolution

1/1/2020 c3 He Hai Liu
Interesting... story I seriously want more..

Hey who are the counterparts and what dimension are they from?
11/26/2019 c1 Jason
Interesting... hmm
9/23/2019 c2 7HunterHQ
Based on some of the names maybe the seventh dimension involves characters from the past seasons? Also can see some manga characters in that list too.
9/23/2019 c1 HunterHQ
7 dimensions so does that mean link and ritual too? Don't know what the seventh will be though.

So when does this chapter take place?
3/6/2019 c1 Guest
Great story enjoyed reading it. I am curious as to why you deleted the second chapter. Hope you continue updating.
2/20/2019 c1 Slimslam
Ok this book makes no sense write one that does no one likes you
2/13/2019 c2 2Luchux
From any series? Jaden, or rather Judai. My favorite protagonist giving Yuri an asskicking is something I always dreamed! Anyways, this chapter was awesome, keep it up buddy!
12/21/2018 c1 Luchux
Huh, what did I like about this? Everything? Yeah, everything is right. Quick question tho, are the OCs from academy's predator gonna appear here?
12/17/2018 c1 3Haoh Ryu Z-ARC
Well well well, looks like someone brought up the courage to publish his own ideas and story! I'm glad to see another author taking the challenge of writing a seven dimensions story. From the looks of it we have another Standard-ish dimension with Origin since they have all methods, even Link. Plus Legacy Characters from DM are always nice to see. Just a little note about the protags and multitude of Legacy Characters: Watch out to give them enough importance. If you have a big cast, it also means a lot of work so everyone is somewhat relevant. If you include something in your story and then neglect it, some people might be upset. Just a little advice by the way, so far you're doing great regarding that.

Now to your dragons. I really like them, they all seem strong and have a good design. Albeit when I saw Revenant I was like "Destroy regardless of protection effects? Gets ATK from that? Wait a second!" (Bile Throat peeks around the corner) . I'm not offended by the similarities, I just found them interesting. I'd like to know something though: In the text you said that Revenant can destroy stuff regardless of protection effects, but the card corner just said that one couldn't react to its activation. So is the effect on Corrosion Crusher-Level, destroying even a Chaos MAX Dragon for instance or just Spell Speed 4 (meaning you can't activate cards in response) without the absolute destruction part?

I also liked that you gave the spirits a bigger role and more of an identity than being just tools for the duelists. Zarc Genesis Haoryu, deputy for Duel Monster Rights, would surely approve of this.

Naruto references with your OCs were cool. The show is probably my favorite of the classic shonens, aside from Bleach of course.

Finally to the last thing and the QOTC (you meant what the best part was, right?): The answer is simple. Genesis fkn Omega Dragon! Glad to see that it's in here as well! It also seems to hold a special position amongst the spirits, albeit instead of the supreme being of darkness, it seems to be more of a twilight and balancer deity in here. Curious to see where this story will go. Keep up the good work and see you either in your next chapter or in mine!

Haoh Ryu Z-ARC out!