for The Remnants of Smash

7/22 c6 1Reem519
Sonic going to school and wearing a tie? Well he did Gorton mature a bit compared to those brawl days...
7/22 c4 Reem519
Bowser and Shadow dialogue had me rolling this chapter! Hahaha! Their characteristics and everyone else makes it the funniest to read and write about.
5/21 c19 kerrowe
Huh. 2 more of the missing is around now, far off from the others.
4/18 c18 kerrowe
More conflicting schemes. Haha. With all the villains from all over there's going to quite a few throughout huh?

Any new characters this chapter too?

Wonder how will you handle any of the future newcomers too.
4/18 c17 Pacman
Dark Smashers? Sounds cool.
4/18 c4 14Comicmaker21
*Wario enters the ChatWario leaves the Chat*
12/16/2019 c17 kerrowe
The introduction bio helps. I didn't know about that Oleana person.

This alternate Ganon bit reminds me of a DC plot I saw before. Heroes and Villains reversed.
12/2/2019 c16 kerrowe
When you add new characters can you at least add to the author's note which series they come from and maybe a small note of who they are?
It'd help a lot in making some sense of who's new and who they are.

Looks like things are getting chaotic again! I wonder what's up.
12/1/2019 c16 Guest since ch1
In regards to Fire Emblem I recommend starting by watching the support conversations from Awakening on youtube. Lucina, Robin, and Chrom are basically anime tropes for the most part and that makes them a little easier than Marth and Ike. I know people will however be annoyed with the Awakening crew getting more screen time than the other Emblem characters.

Seeing as you just included Sword and Shield characters does that mean you are also including the Three Houses characters? If you are watch all of the support conversations of Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude. You will especially need to see Edelgard's to properly grasp her motivations and personality. I also recommend using their pretimeskip selves. That way they are still friends.
10/12/2019 c11 4KeybladeHero05
Ok slow down on adding characters from different franchises. Because this will literally be a X-Over story than RWBY x Smash story.
9/27/2019 c15 Guest
Oooooohhhhh snap! Now they got Infinite in the mix.
9/26/2019 c15 3Persona75
Still wondering where Shadow is in any of this.
9/26/2019 c15 Guest01
But... Doctor Mario is Mario, right?
9/26/2019 c15 Guest since ch1
Good chapter with some character reveals.

If things are going to get darker I just hope you don’t cross a certain line. Torture through energy like lightning is one thing, sexual torture is a big no no for me. I know that Metal Gear has the electrocution scene with the characters naked and if you are going to do that just please for the love of everything don’t undress any character in this story! It’s only fine when it’s for gags like female Robin and Chrom support conversations or for doing a hotspring/beach chapter.

I do have to mention like a previous review said. There has been a lack of Fire Emblem in the story. My advice: avoid using Three Houses characters unless they are revealed as dlc. As much as I would love to see Edelgard interacting with our heroes, I think you should play it safe and only use Fire Emblem characters from the currently represented games in Smash.
9/26/2019 c15 kerrowe
Is that Adachi from persona?
I would have guessed some fire emblem villains would be working with that team but, none of them yet it seems.

Guess Hal doesn't know yet that the Fanus animal traits don't really seem to add much.
But hello doctor!