for Let's Go Hunt

6/5/2019 c1 7NoilyPrat
That. Is. Soooooo. Annoying!
I would've punched Dean. Period. Sam's got the patience of a saint.
3/30/2019 c1 Guest
lol love this short ficlet.
2/15/2019 c1 Tarane
Oh my God I can imagine Dean's grin when he's singing that ridiculous song
1/26/2019 c1 iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife
DED. I never knew I needed this. Thank you for this perfect gem.
12/31/2018 c1 42AlxM
Okay, this is hilarious and just adorable as hell. I'm grinning like an idiot now, because out of all things that I was expecting, Dean's own improvised version of Baby Shark was not it. And the idea that Jack would be listening to it? How adorable. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
12/15/2018 c1 1Ginza
Ha! I could definitely see Dean doing this! This feels like earlier seasons, and I love that. I must be one of the few people on this planet that haven't heard baby shark, so I'll just take everyone's word that it's annoying. Very cute, I love it. I really look forward to seeing a Christmas piece from you, even if it's not done by Christmas I'll be very happy to read it! Thank you for all the wonderful stories you've given us this year!
12/15/2018 c1 Idreamofivan
Hehe... Christmas shark tutururutu... Xmas shark... that is what my daughter was singing yesterday... now I will never it is out of my head
12/14/2018 c1 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
Okay, this is so cute and entertaining, and the fact he got it from Jack, oh my gosh, love it!
12/14/2018 c1 Jenjoremy
Okay, I just went to YouTube and watched Baby Shark for the first (and last) time. I've heard about it but never seen it. I can definitely see Dean getting that song stuck in his head and humming away trying to keep himself entertained. Poor Sam!
12/14/2018 c1 Guest
I laughed out loud when I realized what Dean was humming. Very fun and cute. Nicely done!
12/14/2018 c1 roslyngrl
Dean strikes me that he may have gotten way more than his fair share of the annoying gene. Ha! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and thanks for all the stories in 2018.
12/14/2018 c1 JaniceC678
Okay...not having any small children in my personal orbit at this point in my life, I have HEARD of Baby Shark, of course, enough to know that it's one of those annoying kids songs that come along every so often and become wildly popular but I never heard it or cared enough to go check it out, for obvious reasons. But...link it to a SPN story, and yep...sure enough...you tube search, here I come. So now just let me say a huge thank you (insert sarcasm) for me now having THAT stuck in my head for the rest of the day, LOL! Cute story, though! I can so see it!
12/14/2018 c1 Guest