for Between Two Worlds

2/21/2021 c21 Notoki
Is a MIRACLE!

I can't believe this, you finally updated this Story!

Thank you!
2/21/2021 c21 laurrenreyes
Oh my god its finally here, I've been waiting for this update for so long
2/21/2021 c21 1amerdism
Another author explained how the progenitor ranks worked to me, I believe he said he got the info from the book, but basically the 20 progenitor ranks are divided into like 5 slots, so those ranked between 1 and 6 are the rulers of the vampire race, and the rest of the noble ranks are further subdivided, so for example, the first tier is 1 to 6 with the second tier being 7 to 12, and the third tier is 13 to 18 and the remaining ranks are the fourth tier and comprise the weakest of the nobles. So, to clarify, the various teirs are seperated by the vampire that turned the noble, for example, only vampires who are turned by first tier nobles like cruel, can hold the second tier ranks, same goes for second tier with the third and third with fourth, so Ferrid as a 7th is the highest rank he can be, while Krul is a 3rd and is just above mid way in the first tier. Crowley is also highest rank in his tier but he's is classed wrong as he should be second tier since he was turned with the same vampire blood used to turn Ferrid. So to clarify, these nobles have defined tiers, and they can't move beyond their tier unless they have the blood of a vampire from a the next highest tier from the tier they want to get into in them. So Ferrid is at his max rank. So, the ranks in the tiers are simply determined by strength from what I was told, Ferrid is among the strongest in the second tier so he's a 7th. So Vivian and Mika can actually move up in rank with more strength it will simply take more time. Of course you also have unranked nobles, and we need to remember that there are only the exact number of progenitors for the given number, for example, there are only ever seven 7th progenitors and nine 9th progenitors. Now, the first tier is a bit different, it doesn't run on the strongest rule, or rather it does, but unlike the other noble ranks it also takes into account blood purity, this is a confusing area and isn't clear, but basically 2nd and 3rds where made by the 1st and have different purity levels or something, its not explained how their different, and 4th to 6th are vampire's turned by the 2nds I believe it is, or it may also include the 3rds, so Viviane and Mika may have the potential to breach into the first tier but I don't think there are any given details on most ranked between 4th to 6th apart from one confirm on a 6th being made by a 2nd, like I said, first tier uses a mix of strength, blood purity and other factors, its not clear, but since its not denied either, it may be that 3rds can create first tier vampires, not sure, I think Ferrid was turned by one of the 2nds, the waters get muddied when it comes to rank within the first tier and the wall between first and second tier. This was what someone who read the book told me anyway. So it may be possible for Viviane and Mika to break first tier or reach the top of the second tier, but it goes without saying that they would be able to a 7th like Ferrid, strength between ranks is unclear at best.
1/22/2021 c20 satou.kuzuma452
Can't wait for the war, thanks for update
11/29/2020 c20 2Bunkerbird25
Oh god the cliff hanger , I absolutely love your story, I read the entire thing in a day. Cant wait for the next chapter!
9/28/2020 c20 21Tamami-Chan
I love your fanfic! even though i thought it was a little generic, i realize later it was not the case. Keep it on! I love the relationship between her and Shinya. They are so cute!
8/27/2020 c19 Zathalos
Wait...was that dagger ever taken out of her shoulder? They mention its in there, she asks them to take it out, then guran says she's whiny, Shinya breaks them up before Vivi kills him, and they go inside for the talk.
But it's never mentioned that it's taken out. (Or maybe I'm just blind)

(Yes i am aware this is the wrong chapter for this review. But aperently you can't place more then 1 review per chapter. This "comment" is for chapter 20)
7/16/2020 c20 2Kimura Tsukino
Oh man I really enjoyed reading this.
For some reason I can barely find good ONS fanfics on here and yours was like a diamond in the middle of a dumpster.
An incredibly rare find that I will not relinquish even with my dying breath.
I absolutely love the character you’ve created and am enjoying detailed you are with how Vivian is going through her emotional trials and inner conflicts. Also the relationship between her and Shinya is frankly cavity inducing, basically it’s adorable and completely shipworthy.
I may or may not have binge read this whole story after finding it and will definitely be adding it to my favorite and followed lists. It’s going to be so exciting to see what happens next and I’ll eagerly be anticipating the next update.
7/8/2020 c20 MentalForge
I just found this in my desperate search for new, ongoing fanfics to read, and I binge read it immediately. Solid story, really enjoying it, can’t wait to see more!
6/13/2020 c20 Melonlord25
I recently binge watched Owari No Seraph and fell in love with Shinya. I stumbled upon your fanfic and omg I am so happy that I came across it! I binge read all 20 chapters haha 3 The plot is amazing, your writing is amazing, I love Vivi so much GAH. I can’t wait for the next chapter! Stay safe and healthy! 3
5/14/2020 c20 Shuuran
Thank you for this beautiful story. I watched Owari no Seraph anime, it was quite interesting so I read the manga but right now it's like the author didn't know how to finish the story, it's a mess or is it me that didn't understood? Well I really like Vivi especially because it's understandable where she's coming from and I have a soft spot for grey characters.
Ship Viya and Crowvi.
5/14/2020 c1 Shuuran
Ship Viya and Crowvi.
4/21/2020 c20 Charlotte M. Baldonado
Thank you as always this is another good chapter I really admire your imaginations and your writing skill Author-san reading this keeping me away from boredom because of quarantine please stay safe and keep going this good work we will support you like always. Thank you again.
4/18/2020 c20 Cocokitten12
I absolutely love this fic and am really excited to see more interaction between Vivian and Shinya! I can’t wait for your next update!
4/16/2020 c19 1amerdism
What does Vivian's sword look like anyway? I know it's double edged but not much else. Like how does the sword drink her blood, Mika's has these vine things that drink his and crowleys sword stabs his hand.
130 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »