for Between Two Worlds

3/25/2020 c19 Guest
Great chapter and I sense a battle with the Guren Squad next though Shinya's reaction was a little unexpected since you pretty much implied he had figured it out during the middle of their discussion.
3/24/2020 c19 BingeBoi
Finally something entertaining to read while I'm waiting out this virus! Thanks for the great chapter!
3/24/2020 c19 6NguyetMieu
It took you many rewrites...and yet there is still a cliffhanger ;v;

Jk jk. I hope you are doing well during this pandemic (and srsly corona parties? Are these ppl for real?). So far the only casualty for me is my dried-up hands from washing too many times and I have to keep a permanent bottle of lotion at my desk now XD

It’s a satisfying chapter as always though I feel like you could insert some description of the background silence in between Shinya and Vivian’s conversation to add to the suspense (why am I giving you ideas on how to torture myself lol). Love the interactions between the Guren squad but admittedly I find it hard to believe that Shinya can tell Vivian’s hair after 4 yrs (unless he somehow evolved into a superior type of pervert in that time :))))

And Shinya? I know why that vampire is keeping watch from far away.

It’s practicing social distancing.

...don’t worry I can see myself out
3/24/2020 c19 1SpiceyFez
Like how you handled the first half of the reunion. This chapter was well worth the wait. Also stay healthy out there and keep up the amazing work!
3/24/2020 c19 1P1anoman2020
*Also hides under bed* Oh nooooo. Don’t shoot, Shinya. If you shoot we will all collectively shoot you.
Still though, I love the tension in this chapter. It surprised me that Shinya didn’t consider the possibility that Vivian might be a vampire beforehand. That aside, this was an awesome chapter. Oh, and stay safe, especially with Covid-19 going around.
2/14/2020 c18 Charlotte M. Baldonado
It's becoming more interesting Author-chan please more! i'm dying here i've read this story 3x your talent is really in another level good job
2/14/2020 c16 Charlotte M. Baldonado
Please upload your Crowley x time traveler reader I really love your writing skill Author-chan and please don't forget to update this story good luck I am supporting you Sorry for my bad english.
2/3/2020 c1 Guest
Interesting story. Never heard of this anime or even the manga
2/3/2020 c18 3DesolateSun
Ahh that cliffhanger! I can't wait for the new chapter!
1/22/2020 c18 Intensifieshine
Eu sinceramente gritei quando li o final, quase caindo da cadeira ao ler e pior! Quando vi que a opção de Next não estava ali no cantinho.
Foi um ataque duplo!
Eu recentemente terminei de ler owari e vim imediatamente caçar fic e achei a sua maravilhosa 3 onna, que fic bem feita, bem escrita e envolvente.
É um prazer ler sua escrita, espero que continue em breve, mal posso esperar para o reencontro da Vivi e Shinya. Vai ser um reencontro bem emocionante hehe.

ps:eu sabia que te conhecia de algum lugar! u também escrever a fic da Koharu-chan! EU ABSOLUTAMENTE AMO AQUELA FIC TAMBÉM
MULHER VOCÊ É O MAXIMO!
continue seu bom trabalho e obrigada pelos capitulos
1/21/2020 c18 RokenDarkly
A new chapter hallelujah!
1/21/2020 c18 RokenDarkly
A new chapter hallelujah!
1/20/2020 c18 1P1anoman2020
Ahhhh. The cliffhanger. In any case, glad to see you back. A card game with Crowley? That’s an interesting concept. Put the other humans in there and now that’s even more interesting. And they finally meet. This was a really awesome chapter, looking forward to your next one
1/19/2020 c18 Guest
Oh wait sorry I forgotten that she knew that Shinya was part of the Demon Army when she discovered his presence in her apartment after escaping from Kureto's faction. This leads to another question though: will she fight him in Nagoya?
1/19/2020 c18 Guest
Considering the circumstances would Vivian finally realized that Shinya was part of the Demon Army since he was portrayed as an officer of the army in season 1 and you said she watched season 1 before dying her first death?
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »