FanFiction.Net
for The Key User and The Ki User

6/23/2023 c1 Guest
Me gusta la idea de 1 Crossover Fanfiction entre Black Clover y Kingdom Hearts.
Aunque aun no estoy del todo seguro de si la escritura esta como deberia
8/22/2022 c1 Guest
It's the person who argued with you earlier today. My bad for my pms to you earlier, I was out of line.
4/23/2019 c4 1naruto9001believeit
( are you gonna continue this story? It's been almost four months since you last updated. So far, I've been enjoying this ) I hope to see how Yami fares against Xemnas.
1/5/2019 c4 1TheBeatles211
Well berserkEscanor11, to answer your critique there are some things I need to address. One is that the reason Xemnas was able to escape the time bubble he was trapped in was because his [Interdiction] blades were already out. And since they hold the attribute of [Nothingness] they have the ability to eat away at all other attributes, even [Time] and [Space]. The only thing they can’t eat through is the [Heart] because it’s too vast for the blades, that why the keyblades can block them.

And I wish I could address your other critiques right now, but doing so would be a big spoiler for my other readers. So please PM me and we can discuss this in private, so long as you promise not to tell anyone else how it goes. If not, you can wait until next Saturday, when I plan to unveil what Xemnas’ plan is.
12/29/2018 c4 Kamencolin
Alright a fight next chapter
12/29/2018 c4 10ultima-owner
Yami's method for escaping detention was useful as it is fowl smelling
12/26/2018 c3 ultima-owner
interesting method of tracking. It would account for how Xiodin(?)(the six spear dude) knew his plan with Beast was working
12/22/2018 c2 ultima-owner
so the coat can hide the members from being detected by magical or sixth sense means but not sight
12/18/2018 c1 3Silver Prima
I love DrWriter21 stories, and Roxas is my favorite character. So I'm excited to see what you got! Good Luck!
12/15/2018 c1 10ultima-owner
the blade put a tracker on him, right?